Random good picture Not show
(1) The statistical character for geometric distribution.
(2) Geometric distribution is used to depict the change of scene and the fluctuation is described by the AR(2) model in the same scene.
(3) Club 100 people a day, borrowing obey the geometric distribution of parameter 0.1.
(4) We also obtain the distributions of failure number which server takes in a generalized service time, and show that it follows a modified geometric distribution.
(5) PVDF/PZT piezocomposite consisting of piezoelectric ceramic and polymer was made according the connection mode, volume fraction ratio or geometric distribution mode.
(6) We point out the similarity and difference between the properties of the order statistics from the geometric distribution population and exponential distribution population.
(7) A class of discrete type random variable probability distributions, called negative geometric distribution and negative hypergeometric distribution, are discussed.
(8) As one of the basic constraints in geographical space, spatial direction relation represents geometric distribution relations of spatial objects and is described and operated by formal models in GIS.
(9) At first, the negative data is divided into several parts accumulatively according to the geometric distribution of the training data.
(10) Spatial directional relation is one of the basic spatial constraints which represent geometric distribution relations of spatial objects.
(11) Theoretical performance analysis of this protocol with the message length given by the geometric distribution, based on Markov Chain theory, is presented.
(12) These strong laws contain some limit properties of the sequence of integer-valued random variables, concerning relative entropy density and the entropy function of geometric distribution. Sentencedict.com
(13) This is reflected in the vegetation typology, with clusters of low trees on a geometric distribution.
(14) First, after reviewing some related results deduced recently for the compound binomial ruin model, it is shown that the ultimate ruin probability can be expressed as a compound geometric distribution.
(15) In the fifth chapter , we give a example which the claim size distribution is independent and identical geometric distribution.
More similar words: income distribution, redistribution of income, distribution, distributional, redistribution, distribution list, distribution law, age distribution, maldistribution, flux distribution, data distribution, distribution cost, free distribution, normal distribution, distribution costs, distribution system, uniform distribution, retail distribution, skewed distribution, direct distribution, distribution network, energy distribution, distribution center, resource distribution, poisson distribution, spatial distribution, general distribution, distribution program, distribution channel, statistical distribution.