Random good picture Not show
1. DNA testing provides a genetic fingerprint that can be extremely accurate.
2. Nothing on the bodies, except of course as you pointed out his genetic fingerprint.
3. But using the technique of genetic fingerprinting at the Cellmark laboratories in Abingdon, scientists discounted the claims the birds were sisters.
4. Genetic fingerprinting tests later confirmed their worst fears.
5. Read in studio Genetic fingerprinting is being used to help stop the theft and illegal sale of endangered birds.
6. "DNA Profiling or "Genetic Fingerprinting" is a major advancement in forensics.
7. It is also known as genetic fingerprinting or DNA profiling.
8. Voice over Police are now using DNA testing, or genetic fingerprinting in an attempt to track down the rapist.
More similar words: fingerprinting, fingerprint, dna fingerprint, finger-pointing, genetic engineering, finger paint, interpreting, printing, imprinting, magnetic field, genetic screening, genetic profiling, printing ink, genetic counseling, ring finger, have a finger in the pie, fingering, offset printing, block printing, printing company, printing press, printing machine, earth's magnetic field, electromagnetic field, generally accepted accounting principles, springer, lunatic fringe, contingency planning, overprint, laser printer.