Random good picture Not show
(1) Genetic fingerprinting tests later confirmed their worst fears.
(2) DNA testing provides a genetic fingerprint that can be extremely accurate.
(3) But using the technique of genetic fingerprinting at the Cellmark laboratories in Abingdon, scientists discounted the claims the birds were sisters.
(4) Read in studio Genetic fingerprinting is being used to help stop the theft and illegal sale of endangered birds.
(5) A Common Genetic Fingerprint in Leprosy and Crohn's Disease?
(6) It is fully expected that a genetic fingerprint characteristic of the normal fertile spermatozoon can be identified and that deviations from this profile can be detected.
(7) According to these genetic fingerprint maps of six WA combinations and two BT hybrid rice combinations(http://sentencedict.com/genetic fingerprint.html), the cluster analysis was carried out by using SPSS software.
(8) The entire genetic fingerprint and sequence of the swine flu virus will now be analysed to learn how the virus behaves as it infects individuals.
(9) Nothing on the bodies, except of course as you pointed out his genetic fingerprint.
(10) Voice over Police are now using DNA testing, or genetic fingerprinting in an attempt to track down the rapist.
(11) Article 4 Specific issues involved in the cases of disputes over the rights to new plant varieties may be appraised by ways of field observation and measurement and genetic fingerprint detection, etc.
More similar words: genetic fingerprinting, fingerprint, dna fingerprint, fingerprinting, genetic engineering, magnetic field, finger paint, overprinting, finger-pointing, solar magnetic field, earth's magnetic field, electromagnetic field, overprint, genetic profiling, genetic screening, genetic counseling, have a finger in the pie, laser printer, genetic, genetics, genetical, epigenetic, genetically, genetic map, exogenetic, geneticist, biogenetic, ontogenetic, epigenetics, polygenetic.