Random good picture Not show
1) Generation X has its own culture, and aims to enjoy itself without making too much of an effort.
2) Generation X tends to individualism.
3) Generation X, best known for its pierced bodies and jaded outlook, is more optimistic about Wall Street than previous generations.
4) Generation X, of which I am a member, was probably the last to grow up with the Top 40 and only a few TV stations—and the kind of common taste that this structure instilled.
5) As people like (Douglas, author of Generation X) Coupland have been pointing out for years now, X is more a sensibility than a rigidly confined demographic.
6) Generation X (ages 33-44) remains the leader when it comes to online shopping with 80% using the internet to buy products online, compared with 71% of internet users ages 18-32.
7) baby boomers , Generation X - those born between 1965 and 1978 - were part of a new era which encouraged women to get an education and climb the career ladder.
8) But most striking, I think, is that we Generation X women went to college, climbed the career ladder, and found the top rung—only to realize the ladder didn't have a next step, just an empty void.
9) Hoton the heels ofthe post-war baby boomers,(http://sentencedict.com/generation x.html) Generation X - those born between 1965 and 1978 - were part of a new era which encouraged women to get an education and climb the career ladder.
10) Ten years ago, we might have called them Generation X, or slackers, but those labels don't quite fit anymore.
11) The women of Generation X were supposed to have it all; an education, a career and little pressure to have children.
12) According to Pew's research, Generation X is most likely to shop, bank, and look for health information online, but boomers are just as likely as Gen Y to make travel reservations online.
13) Of course, Clinton may not have to face his Generation X constituents again, but members of Congress will.
14) According to the Sunday Times, a study carried out by the Center for Work-Life Policy has revealed that 43 per cent of university-educated women from Generation X were child-free.
15) The survey examined four generations, Generation Y, born between 1980 to 1988; Generation X, born 1965 to 1979; baby boomers born in 1946 to 1964 and matures born before 1945.
16) The trouble for Sony, of course, is the natural reluctance of Generation X to be typecast.
17) The guilt for Lennon's death was therefore collective, and Prince's cry expressed some irrational(Sentencedict.com), but very essential truth about the world that Generation X felt itself inheriting.
18) If this is true, then the approach would be to calculate how many concurrent players a single two-way server with CPU generation X and memory configuration Y can support.
19) Lauren Leader-Chivee, who carried out the study, said women in Generation X had mothers who were inspired by the feminist revolution and encouraged their daughters to aim high.
20) But a new study suggests the challenges loom especially large for women of Generation X.
More similar words: generation, alternation of generations, generational, degeneration, regeneration, generation gap, lost generation, intergenerational, macular degeneration, veneration, generalization, generalisation, generating, generative, degenerative, regenerative, general practitioner, general election, exoneration, incineration, remuneration, generate, generator, degenerate, regenerate, unregenerate, electric generator, operation, general partnership, iteration.