Random good picture Not show
(1) A thermal generating set driven by a gas turbine.
(2) It can provide scientific test measure for high-power generating set equipment.
(3) Analysed of failure of 3GF35 gasoline generating set, guiding to operate personneling is right usage the generating's set, occurrence is reduce that is so that.
(4) A contained generating set is a diesel generating set enclosed in container with built in 4 or 8 hour fuel tank featuring rainproof for outdoor use.
(5) CSEC has various types of generating set, ship-use diesel engine, ship-use assembling unit, and agricultural irrigation diesel engine on hand. Sentencedict.com
(6) Inc Iuding : general generating set without cooling system . general generating coolingsystem and emergency automatic generating set.
(7) Analyzed the influence of nonlinear load on generating set, some synthetic methods are discussed.
(8) For better detection to the thermal generating set equipment fault, using the multivariate statistical process control, a more precise equipment parameter model is obtained.
(9) Diesel generating set had become the preferred backup or emergency power because of these characteristics: tight structure, small size, thermal efficiency, rapid start, flexible control.
(10) The invention discloses a method for the gear case test floor of the wind generating set.
(11) At the bottom of the pipe there is a generating set converting heat energy into electrical energy.
(12) This paper presents a real-time simulation system of hydroelectric generating set,[sentencedict.com] which is controlled by micro-computer.
(13) It introduces main technical requirements of communication stations to diesel electric set, advantages and disadvantages of gas turbine and the selection of stand by generating set.
(14) The Bohai Offshore Wind Power Generation Demonstration Project, China′s first offshore wind turbine generating set with a designed capacity of 1.5MW, received regulatory approval in 2007.
(15) These flow phenomena affect the hydraulic performance and safety operation of the hydroelectric generating set greatly.
(16) Scope of Business: Research exploitation production and inquire of service of new technology new material and new production, lon water products series successive generating set for lon water.
(17) The development process and overall design of NT 12 V 135 ZLDH generating set diesel engine are introduced.
(18) Offerer should indicate all necessary technical features which are mentioned and not mentioned in this sheet. To offer Diesel Generating set with better specifications shall be preferable.
(19) Introduced circuit used IC and computer that can operate remote single phase diesel generating set.
(20) A transformer connected to the generator terminals through which output power of the generating set is transmitted to the system.
(21) It can widely be walking tractor, motor ships, construction machines, transport truck, generating set, etc.
(22) Without the heat-resistant material you had provided, we would have found it very difficult to setup these generating set.
(23) This paper investigates a new method of extracting partial discharge signals of hydroelectric generating set based on empirical mode decomposition (EMD).
More similar words: generating station, generating, regenerating, self-generating, venerating, regenerative braking, generation, generative, generation x, generational, regeneration, degeneration, degenerative, regenerative, generation gap, lost generation, beat generation, cash generation, first generation, third generation, intergenerational, neurodegenerative, generative grammar, operating earnings, baby-boom generation, general accounting, macular degeneration, regeneration control, operating system, octane rating.