Random good picture Not show
1. Additional generating capacity will be mainly coal-fired or hydro with some nuclear.
2. Between 1952 and 1981 electricity generating capacity grew by over 14% per year.
3. By 2030, Kenya aims to have generating capacity of 5, 000 megawatts of geothermal electricity, or more than twice the capacity of all of Kenya's current electrical plants.
4. Thermal power generating capacity accounts for about 80% of all electricity, thermal power generating capacity is expected to 3.76 trillion KWH.
5. However, when generating capacity is relatively low, mostly below 5 kW.
6. He subsequently offered to supply free electricity to Czechoslovakia to compensate for the loss of generating capacity from the plant.
7. Such a decline in forecasts of demand inevitably has a devastating impact on the need for new generating capacity.
8. Fossil fuels would fall a bit from about 67 percent of generating capacity to 61 percent, with gains in wind and solar making up most of the difference, ABS estimates.
9. We're making our government's largest ever investment in renewable energy – an investment aimed at doubling the generating capacity from wind and other renewable resources in three years.
10. California, Texas and Iowa have the largest wind power generating capacity in the United States.
11. In order to measure and study the electricity generating performance of the piezoelectric ceramics (PEC), a measuring system for the electricity generating capacity of the PEC was developed.
12. By that time, based on our plan, total energy demand (including transportation) is projected to be 140 quadrillion Btu, with seven times today’s electric generating capacity.
13. By 2020, China plans to have multiplied installed nuclear - generating capacity fivefold from 2000 figures , to 40 gigawatts.
14. The government gives high priority to electric power development, with a strategy that combines expanding generating capacity by developing and financing thermal stations.
15. We have to pay attention to the return and actual generating capacity.
16. The country has nearly half of the world's total coal-fired capacity, and coal plants currently represent 73 percent of this nation's total generating capacity.
17. There are 4 power units with a total installed capacity of 24 million kilowatts, annual average generating capacity of 10.65 billion kwh.
18. By the end of next year, renewable energy, excluding hydroelectric power, is supposed to account for 3% of generating capacity at Chinese utilities.
19. The country brought online two reactors last year, bringing its total annual nuclear power generating capacity to 10.8 gigawatts.
20. Due to surging demand for energy and growing concerns about pollution, China's nuclear-power generating capacity is projected to increase up to tenfold in the next 10 years.
20. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
21. Today, hydraulic power capacity is about over 20 % of the total power generating capacity.
22. It reckons China will add some 500GW of coal-fired power by as early as 2015, and will more than double its current generating capacity by 2020.
23. "China builds, every year, as much coal-fired power plant as the entire UK generating capacity, " said a report prepared for consultations with industry and seen by Reuters on Friday.
24. The government has launched a "Three Gorges on Land" wind project in Gansu Province that will equal the generating capacity of the 22 gigawatt 3-Gorges Dam.
25. Last year a study from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology said EGS could open up an additional 100, 000 megawatts of generating capacity in the U.S. by 2050, up from 2, 000 MW today.
More similar words: operating capacity, seating capacity, loading capacity, earning capacity, handling capacity, cooling capacity, carrying capacity, processing capacity, manufacturing capacity, incapacitating, operating capital, rated capacity, generating, capacity planning, regenerating, capacity, generating set, capacity utilization, incapacity, generating station, self-generating, full capacity, overcapacity, over capacity, capacity cost, load capacity, high-capacity, idle capacity, spare capacity, daily capacity.