Random good picture Not show
1. He works at the General Staff.
2. It had no permanent general staff.
3. Valery Manilov, deputy chief of the general staff.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Its rear legs have joined the general staff, who are all in discussion with their backs towards me.
5. The general staff is unhappy and the squaddies disgruntled, but no more than that.
6. Yet the general staff of overseers is small, only about 40 employees, supplemented by local officials in 94 judicial districts.
7. Anatoly Kvashnin, chief of the general staff, to cut spending on the nuclear arsenal.
8. Even the General Staff is but one actor in an increasingly complex policy process.
9. Had they stood behind him, the General Staff would have suppressed the dissension within its own ranks.
10. A two-year course in a Soviet General Staff academy appears to be mandatory for those taking up senior appointment.
11. In addition, the dissolution of the General Staff Headquarters, the abolition of Universal compulsory military service.
12. Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of the General Staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army; Director of the President's Office Chen Shiju and Assistant Foreign Minister Cheng Guoping.
13. Chief of the General Staff Soong Chang-chih presides over the rank- conferring ceremony.
14. Along with the relevant directorates of the MoD, it furnishes financial and other guidelines to the General Staff for its detailed planning.
15. Three days previously he had abolished the post of chief of general staff,(sentencedict.com) held by Vice-Adml.
16. Mullen said he was pleased he was afforded access to his counterpart, Chen Bingde, chief of the General Staff of the People's Liberation Army, and given a look at some of China's technology and bases.
17. Working hours are 8:30 to 2:00 pm to work from the general staff dedicated channel access.
18. Skiing was brought to Japan in 1911 when the imperial general staff asked the Austrian Army for help training ski troops.
19. According to senior Russian military sources, the answer was four: the party general secretary, the prime minister, the defense minister, and the chief of the general staff.
20. In that vein, Admiral Mullen and I will be pleased to welcome the Chief of the General Staff of the PLA to visit the United States in the first half of this year.
21. In accordance with the Russian navy source as saying the General Staff Headquarters, the Pacific range, combat situation is complicated, you need to "Marshal Ustinov" No such warships.
22. A perfunctory internal investigation swiftly fingered Dreyfus , the only Jewish trainee officer on the General Staff.
23. While in China, Mullen will meet with numerous Chinese officials, including Chief of the General Staff of the People's Liberation Army Chen Bingde, who visited Washington in May.
24. "In November, the Mistral helicopter carrier will arrive on a visit to St. Petersburg, " the first deputy chief of the Navy general staff, Oleg Burtsev, told the news agency.
25. The stepchild position of G - 2 in our General Staff System was emphasized in many ways.
26. The Grand Cross was not a bravery award and was reserved solely for General Staff officers.
27. Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Gen. Chen Bingde, chief of the general staff of the People's Liberation Army, held a briefing there for reporters.
28. Gilani and his defence minister Ahmad Mukhtar Chaudhry are visiting China at a time when Gen. Chen Bingde, chief of the general staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army is visiting the US.
29. The initiative was wrested from him by the Hungarian General Staff.
30. Guo Shize is a senior engineer, doctorial supervisor and vice chief - engineer in No.54 Institute General Staff.
More similar words: general store, general strike, states general, estates general, general agent, general, general average, generally, general practitioner, general partnership, in general, generality, generalist, generalize, generalise, generalized, general ledger, general journal, generalissimo, general damages, as a general rule, general manager, general counsel, governor general, generalisation, generalization, general knowledge, general election, general assembly, the general public.