Random good picture Not show
1. He glared at Nikitin but the General Secretary stared him out with hard, pebble-like eyes.
2. The general secretary may represent the president at official ceremonies.
3. The general secretary opened the congress on global warming.
4. The General Secretary is already acquainted with the facts.
5. Before the meeting[sentence dictionary], the general secretary gave the representatives a briefing.
6. The General Secretary of the Party noted down the details of the plan.
7. The UN General Secretary flew in in a last-ditch effort to save the talks.
8. Peter Phillips was elected as general secretary.
9. Labour's general secretary, Margaret McDonagh, called for the Short cash to be audited separately.
10. Georges Hawi was re-elected as general secretary, with Faruq Dahruj as his deputy.
11. Gorbachev's re-election as general secretary Gorbachev was re-elected general secretary on July 10 by secret ballot.
12. How will the new General Secretary measure up to his new task?
13. He became general secretary in 1982 after serving 17 years as secretary of the Durham branch.
14. But Larry Whitty, general secretary, said under party rules policy statements, such as the manifesto, were not amendable.
15. Jayalalitha, the A-IADMK general secretary, was sworn in as Chief Minister on June 24.
16. A keen music lover he was also honorary general secretary of the Darlington Music Festival which finished at the weekend.
17. Mengistu is general secretary of the party, which is governed by an 11-member political bureau.
18. As the Association's general secretary, David played a major role in the many developments which took place during the period.
19. League general secretary Ron Bridges has blasted clubs who try to create a web of deception after being caught cheating.
20. Bickerstaffe looks assured of being elected general secretary.
21. Ilana occupied the general secretary of kibbutz Yagur in 2006.
22. Longtime Soviet politburo leader and general secretary of the Communist Party Leonid Brezhnev gave a 3-foot-long crystal drinking horn.
23. Julio Schlosser, general secretary of the Jewish social welfare organisation Amia, said Williamson's views "affects the civic harmony and the social peace that this country needs so much".
24. Jiang arrived in Tokyo on Monday for a five-day visit, his first since becoming General Secretary after the 1989 military crackdown.
25. The congress also selected a new 249-member central committee and elected Ambroise Noumazalay to the newly created post of general secretary.
26. It was also rent by internal feuds which culminated in early June in the resignation of Martin Loney, the general secretary.
27. Upon Stalin's death, in the power struggle that ensued, the powers of the General Secretary were split-up, and determined never to held by the same individual ever again.
28. Assessing development impacts must be the condition for further trade liberalization, argues IMF general secretary.
29. They said the rare white sea cucumber has come to hail the auspicious event of electing Secretary Kim Jong Il as Party General Secretary.
30. According to senior Russian military sources, the answer was four: the party general secretary, the prime minister, the defense minister, and the chief of the general staff.
More similar words: secretary-general, secretary general, secretary, home secretary, secretary of war, undersecretary, defense secretary, secretary of state, secretary of labor, secretary of defense, secretarial, secretariat, secret agent, internal secretion, generalship, general staff, general store, general strike, secretiveness, general agent, general, general average, generally, general practitioner, general partnership, in general, generalize, generality, generalist, generalise.