Random good picture Not show
1) Ohio -- $ 120 million of general obligation bonds, via a Banc One Capital Corp. group.
2) He used these organizations to finance projects outside of the normal general obligation bond method for capital improvements.
3) A general obligation bond is repaid through property taxes.
4) General Obligation bonds are backed by the full faith and credit of the issuer.
5) Once again, Whitney sees little threat to General Obligation bonds because states simply won't default.
6) The first type is the General Obligation bonds that fund salaries and current expenses.
7) Total funding provided is $ 5 billion from general obligation bonds.
8) Items one through seven on the May 20 ballot are general obligation bonds.
9) Second, the states have immensely increased their issuance of General Obligation bonds that fund what corporations strive to avoid -- paying operating expenses with long-term debt.
More similar words: moral obligation, legal obligation, contractual obligation, obligation, generalization, generalisation, general terms and conditions, general practitioner, obligate, alternation of generations, obligated, obligator, generation, obligatory, general election, generation x, degeneration, regeneration, generational, obligatorily, general office, generating station, generation gap, ligation, general distribution, brigadier general, cash generation, beat generation, lost generation, third generation.