Random good picture Not show
1. The general expenses of the past year has decreased by 20%.
2. General expenses are those resulting from the overall operations of the business.
3. The "general expenses" shall include the direct and indirect expenses related to the manufacturing and sales of the goods.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. These consist of selling expenses and general expenses.
5. Don't list expenses under headings such as "miscellaneous" or "general expenses."
6. Avoid ambiguous or general expenses.
7. Administration and General expenses.
8. The technology was applied in the production of syngas, and can save general expenses by 295.14 yuan per ton syngas.
9. Some analysts said a 22 percent year-on-year surge in total costs -- which includes research, marketing and general expenses -- hurt the bottom line.
10. This paper expounds the stratum distribution situation of the area of the coal yard from above down, probes into the design scheme of the circular coal yard, and analyzes the general expenses.
11. INTC.O) plans to sell $1.5 billion of debentures to fund a share-buyback program and raise cash for general expenses, it said on Monday.
More similar words: legal expenses, incidental expenses, additional expenses, personnel expenses, capital expense, medical expense, personal expense, incidental expense, operating expenses, expenses, travel expense, reduce expenses, daily expenses, living expenses, direct expenses, running expenses, selling expenses, accrued expenses, business expenses, interest expenses, indirect expenses, variable expenses, overhead expenses, expense ratio, travelling expenses, out-of-pocket expenses, maintenance expenses, operating expense, transportation expenses, expense.