Random good picture Not show
1. Suppose the Life of each of them obeys general distribution separately. For the testing sub-system, the condition is not belongs to the former after repair but correspond to using time Y.
2. This paper tries to explore the general distribution of the information focus and its influence on the listening strategies.
3. Objects (1)To investigate the general distribution and environmental risk factors of neural tube defects in Guangxi province.
4. Stars are holding around on the general distribution of amylin Mao Lake Group, Yangcheng Lake group, Tao Gehu Lake, and other groups.
5. Our catalogue lists all our books that are available for general distribution.
6. Smaller and less costly items such as pens, beauty products and food are much more obvious candidates for a more general distribution.
7. And telcos are becoming more and more central to general distribution channels for Microsoft as we move to the cloud.
8. Linux binaries can be run on a broad variety of systems, admittedly sometimes at a cost -- there are challenges in using the Linux binary format as a general distribution format.
9. This year private bookstores are endowed with the power of general distribution and wholesale of books.
10. Past governors may receive the newspaper gratis on request, and while Rotary World is not intended for general distribution, individual club members may receive the newspaper by paid subscription.sentencedict.com/general distribution.html
11. Figure 4: The Inception and Elaboration phases of the next major release, Version 3.0, also occur prior to the general distribution of Version 2.0.
12. A construction site uses two-level RCD protection in accordance with the industry standard, the RCD trips frequently in the general distribution box in the process of construction.
13. "Distribution" mentioned in the present Provisions includes the activities of general distribution, wholesale, retail, lease, and sales exhibitions, etc.
14. Still arts companies have to go to sell themselves, not outside the general distribution.
15. This article applies the Fuzzy Set Theory to the analysis of test scores and proposes a feasible and effective approach to the assessment of the general distribution of test scores.
16. On the basis of measurement results, the regularity of general distribution and individual variation of capacity current in coal mine are given.
17. "General distribution" mentioned in the present Provisions means exclusive sale of publications by an entity engaging in general distribution of publications.
18. Constrained sparse spike inversion is conducted to predict the general distribution of reservoirs before GI, and the results including wavelet and 3D acoustic impedance(AI) can be used later.
19. The term "Distribution" as mentioned in these Provisions includes the activities of general distribution, wholesale, retail, lease, sales exhibitions, etc.
20. It is sup posed that the system has three states: normal, repair and waiting repair, and that the system life, repair time and waiting repair time all have general distribution.
21. The KDE desktop is a perfect example, PCLinuxOS has it now, and Ubuntu won't have it in their general distribution until their 10.10 release comes out, next month.
22. East China Enterprises share of the pump half of enterprises, offering general distribution enterprises in the East China region, Beijing, Shandong, Inner Mongolia and other places.
More similar words: temporal distribution, maldistribution, normal distribution, spatial distribution, marginal distribution, physical distribution, statistical distribution, energy distribution, distribution, distributional, redistribution, distribution law, age distribution, income distribution, distribution cost, distribution costs, skewed distribution, direct distribution, distribution center, distribution network, distribution system, distribution channel, poisson distribution, resource distribution, frequency distribution, redistribution of income, distribution of wealth, channel of distribution, exclusive distribution, probability distribution.