Random good picture Not show
(1) As a gay man I find your sudden input of gay advertising patronising.
(2) You know there is a gay man trapped in her body!
(3) As a young gay man, I was deeply saddened by Jason's actions.
(4) He will become the most powerful openly gay man in the world.
(5) Bob was a gay man who worked for me.
(6) He was an amusing , gay man of forties.
(7) Jason Bartlett, a black gay man, has been elected, twice, in Connecticut.
(8) In August, another gay man was executed for homosexuality and on July 19 two gay teenagers were executed in the northeastern city of Mashhad.
(9) I am a gay man(sentencedict.com), having an affair with a guy seven years older.
(10) Sometimes I choose just to be a gay man with a dick.
(11) A gay man who stabbed his 'husband' to death was sentenced to at least 13 years in prison after admitting to Britain's first murder in a same-sex marriage, The Independent reported Friday.
(12) As though it weren't hard enough being a gay man in America already: you can die in a war, but you still can't get married in some states.
(13) As a gay man, he only wants to form a xingshi marriage, or marriage of convenience, to ease the pressure from his family to settle down.
(14) Is he a straight gay man, or is he a gay straight man?
(15) A gay man and a woman whose sex-change operation was paid for by the state tied the knot this weekend in a first-of-its-kind wedding for Cuba.
(16) It's also appealing to know this is a gay man who isn't afraid of commitment.
(17) The film is full of stereotypes: a stupid blonde, a fat American tourist, and a gay man with huge muscles.
(18) It has been estimated that in the early eighties the average infected gay man infected an average of five additional gay men.
(19) Now assaults such as the murder of a young gay man, Matthew Shepard, in Laramie, Wyoming, 11 years ago can be prosecuted federally.
(20) Sean Penn won best actor for playing Harvey Milk in "Milk," the story of the first openly gay man elected to major public office. Penn earned laughs and applause for his speech.
(21) The daily newspaper there recently omitted the name of the partner of a deceased gay man in its free obituary notice.
(22) It was still, however, a surprise for the parents of an out gay man.
(23) The HIV antibodies were discovered in the cells of a 60-year-old African-American gay man, known in the scientific literature as Donor 45, whose body made the antibodies naturally.
(24) Around the same time, Cashman played therole of a kindhearted gay man on popular BBC soap opera EastEnders.
(25) A BATTLE is brewing in Batesville, Arkansas. The daily newspaper there recently omitted the name of the partner of a deceased gay man in its free obituary notice.
(26) The first reported case of AIDS was a white gay man in 1981.
(27) The antibodies were discovered in the cells of a 60-year-old African-American gay man, known in the scientific literature as Donor 45, whose body made the antibodies naturally.
(28) If their experiments succeed, the stage would be set for a gay man to donate skin cells that could be used to make eggs.
(29) "I think gay culture in Shanghai has gradually come out of the closet, thanks to the expat community in the city, " said a gay man surnamed Chen, who lives with his partner in Shanghai.
More similar words: layman, cayman, railwayman, highwayman, cayman islands, playmate, playmaker, haymaking, paymaster, gray market, gray matter, x-ray machine, holidaymaker, keyman, moneyman, holy man, handyman, tallyman, money man, juryman, dairyman, company man, everyman, ferryman, funnyman, bogeyman, countryman, quarryman, family man, journeyman.