Random good picture Not show
1. The gastrointestinal tract, however, is another are that may become severely affected by autonomic neuropathy.
2. Neuropeptide Y has also been isolated from the gastrointestinal tract with large concentrations found in the biliary tree.
3. Systemic amyloidosis often affects the gastrointestinal tract and may result in this condition.
4. Extensive preparation of the gastrointestinal tract is required to ensure the bowel is free from faecal matter.
5. Burdock Root soothes the gastrointestinal tract & improves digestion.
6. The infection route may have been the gastrointestinal tract.
7. Objective: To prenatal diagnosis of fetal gastrointestinal tract anomalies.
8. Primary peritonitis often comes from a perforated gastrointestinal tract, as with rupture in appendicitis.
9. Although lungs, heart, gastrointestinal tract, and kidney were involved, there was no complicated with malignancy and calcinosis.
10. Gastric carcinoid tumors are rare tumors in gastrointestinal tract. Endoscopic polypectomy and surgical excision are the major strategy for treatment.
11. Twenty two had severe lifelong constipation and eight had symptoms suggesting a motility disorder exclusively of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
12. We conclude that autonomic neuropathy can affect motor functions throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
13. Iron deficiency anaemia is commonly caused by chronic blood loss from the gastrointestinal tract.
14. Colonic mucins are also highly sulphated, more so in fact than mucins produced elsewhere in the gastrointestinal tract.
15. The remaining amount of uric acid is excreted in the biliary, pancreatic(sentencedict.com), and gastrointestinal secretions through the gastrointestinal tract.
16. It is well known the Crohn's disease is a diffuse lesion of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
17. Little is known, however, about plasminogen activators in solid tumours of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
18. Changes in bowel habit may indicate disease of the gastrointestinal tract.
19. With inflammatory bowel disease, the loss of protein through the gastrointestinal tract is also a contributory factor.
20. Postmortem examination was carried out in seven patients, and the gastrointestinal tract was fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin.
21. These histological findings were similar in all parts of the gastrointestinal tract.
22. No subject, however, complained of nausea or any other gastrointestinal tract symptoms at any time during the submaximal plateau.
23. Drinking is a safeguard, but huge amounts of water may overwhelm the gastrointestinal tract, causing cramps, bloating, nausea.
24. Thus, for the first time, recordings of fasting and fed motility patterns of the upper gastrointestinal tract have been achieved.
25. AIM To explore whether dexamethasone dextran ( 260 000 ) has the characteristics of site specific delivery in rat gastrointestinal tract.
26. This paper is an overview of adverse reaction about ticlopidine, such as the hematology, gastrointestinal tract, liver injure and skin respond caused by the ticlopidine.
27. The main organs that can be injured by GVHD are the skin, liver and gastrointestinal tract.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Objective : To study hemostatic action of Ar + laser to haemorrhagia of gastrointestinal tract mucous membrane.
29. The human body harbors hosts of bacteria, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract.
30. We summarized 16 cases of nonfunctioning islet cell tumor which were proved by surgery and pathology after CT and hypotonic barium meal examination of gastrointestinal tract.
More similar words: gastrointestinal, intestinal, nominal interest rate, intestine, international trade, small intestine, large intestine, gastroenteritis, gastroenterology, gastroenterologist, abstracting, interacting, mediastinal, distractingly, digestive tract, interesting, interest rate, interest income, uninteresting, interestingly, have interest in, take interest in, astroid, uninterestingly, take an interest in, gastropod, annual interest rate, gastrotomy, gastronome, gastronomy.