Random good picture Not show
1. Surgical Pathology of the Gastrointestinal System: Bacterial, Fungal, Viral, and Parasitic Infections.
2. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) predominantly affects the gastrointestinal system but it is associated with a large number of extraintestinal manifestations.
3. In dogs it affects the gastrointestinal system and lymph nodes, and rarely the skin.
4. May affect nerve conduction, vision, gastrointestinal system and musculoskeletal system.
5. According to the data released today, about 13 percent of the cancers of the breast, liver, rectum, and upper respiratory/gastrointestinal system may be related to alcohol use.
6. While the liver is technically part of the gastrointestinal system, it also plays an important role in blood circulation.
7. NPFF receptors exert effects on the in vitro gastrointestinal system.
8. Chewing stimulates nerves that promote the release of hormones responsible for activating the gastrointestinal system, wrote study author Rob Schuster of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in California.
9. Objective: Effects of Chinese traditional medicine Wuji capsule on gastrointestinal system were studied.
10. The invention provides an improved sustained release carrier of acid or alkali components, which can regulate local pH of a gastrointestinal system.
11. The sequence of the various system organ failure was as follows: circulatory system, central nervous system, metabolism, respiratory system, kidney, gastrointestinal system and liver.
12. This article just reviews states of relationship between KAI1gene and gastrointestinal system malignant tumor.
13. Target tissues may include muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, skin, joints, or other connective tissue and lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system.
14. While we were at Vegas, Angela started having cramps, pains, and unusual behavior from her gastrointestinal system.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
15. Vast majority of drugs have to pass through the gastrointestinal system, being digested and absorbed, so gastrointestinal tract bears the brunt of certain drugs' stimulation and damage.
16. The main presentation of the ADRs was lesion of skin and its appendages, followed by damage of gastrointestinal system.
17. Most medication need to be transmitted, digested and absorbed through the gastrointestinal system, so the gastrointestinal tract bears the brunt of being irritated and harmed by certain medication.
More similar words: gastrointestinal, gastrointestinal tract, international system, international system of units, intestinal, financial system, intestinal flora, legal system, manual system, social system, feudal system, visual system, imperial system, skeletal system, numeral system, judicial system, political system, electoral system, control system, theological system, mechanical system, caste system, dewey decimal system, hierarchical system, musculoskeletal system, point system, philosophical system, cartesian coordinate system, international monetary system, coordinate system.