Random good picture Not show
1. Eighty unrelated controls, 61 patients with gastric ulcer, and 57 patients with duodenal ulcer were studied.
2. In addition, our data indicate genetic heterogeneity of gastric ulcer disease.
3. The patients with gastric ulcer had significantly fewer gap junctions than did the healthy volunteers.
4. The doctor diagnosed his symptoms as a gastric ulcer.
5. Gastric ulcer complicating with hemorrhage was diagnosed and admitted in the hospital.
6. Follow up panendoscopy 4 months later showed gastric ulcer with double pylorus.
7. Method: The model of gastric ulcer was established by restraint plus water - immersion stress in rats.
8. In addition, gastric ulcer is in short-term inside lose sex of its section law, the symptom is aggravating, use the medicine that fight acid to cannot alleviate, should consider cankerous canceration.
9. In contrast, there is still a considerable dearth of knowledge on the post-therapeutic course of gastric ulcer disease.
10. There are few data concerning the role of anti- H pylori treatment in gastric ulcer disease.
11. There was no obvious relationship between age and the development of gap junctions in patients with gastric ulcer or in healthy volunteers.
12. These findings suggest that loss of intercellular communication via gap junctions is associated with gastric ulcer formation.
13. Therefore, additional evidence clearly pointing to a causal relation between H pylori infection and gastric ulcer disease has to be provided.
14. Thus, in addition to duodenal ulcer disease, H pylori eradication may also cure gastric ulcer disease.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Bonnevie reported that the incidence rate of duodenal ulcer was four times higher than that of gastric ulcer in Copenhagen County.
16. Therefore, we decided to compare gap junctions between gastric surface mucous cells of gastric ulcer patients with those of healthy volunteers.
17. CONCLUSION: The intravenously administered lansoprazole inhibited formation of experimental gastric ulcer in rats.
18. Objective To study the preventive effect of honey milk tea on stress gastric ulcer, and to confirm the value of honey milk tea used as an alimentotherapy.
19. Family : I would like to ask how about the treatment gastric ulcer?
20. Objective:To evaluate the value of chromoscopy by methylene blue staining in diagnosis of precancerous lesions and identification the benign or malignant gastric ulcer.
21. Objective To study Changes of 5-HT receptor in colon of rat with spleen deficiency combined with gastric ulcer and the therapic mechanism of Sijunzi decoction.
22. Objective : To explore the effect of muscovite on the quality of gastric ulcer healing.
23. Objective To observe the influence of berberine on vasoactive substances of gastric mucous coat, including nitric oxide(NO), nitric oxide synthase(NOS) and endothelin(ET) in mice with gastric ulcer.
24. This review article approached the mechanisms of endogenous factors, including elcosis factors and ulcer healing factors, in order to provide more effective way to prevent and treat gastric ulcer.
25. OBJECTIVE To study the effects of butylamine roxatidine acetas(BRA) on experimental gastric ulcer in mice.
26. Conclusion Mast cell can play an important role in the gastric ulcer.
27. Experts said the vaccine will reduce incidence of gastricism, gastric ulcer and gastric cancer.
28. Objective : To study the action of kangfuxin solution on the experimental gastric ulcer.
29. Excitement of the HPA axis can affect the centrum, such as blues, angst, anorexia, pugnacity et al, these symptom accelerate gastric ulcer.
30. Postoperative cardiovascular complications were seen in 12 cases (3 hypotension, 9 arrhythmia), bronchopleural fistula and stress related gastric ulcer was seen in 4 and 2 cases, respectively.
More similar words: peptic ulcer, gastric, epigastric, monogastric, hypogastric, transgastric, gastric juice, gastric lavage, pneumogastric, atrioventricular, ulcer, atrioventricular node, atrioventricular valve, gastrin, ulcerate, ulcerous, matriculate, ventricular, ventriculus, gastritis, ulcerative, ulceration, matriculation, epigastrium, supraventricular, acute gastritis, decubitus ulcer, ulcerative colitis, intraventricular, ventricular fibrillation.