Random good picture Not show
1. Operating at small gap width would maximize the flux.
2. Gap width must be between 0 and 500.
3. At the same gap width, the magnetic flux density increases with an increase in stirring current, but decreases with the stirring frequency increasing.
4. Subsequently, the effects of damping gap width and the characteristics of damping media on the dynamic shock response of component was studied with ANSYS FEM technology.
5. Also with the increase of air gap width, the diameter of fiber increased and crimp degree decreased.
6. Band gap width of sulfide mineral, work function, adsorption of reagents, solution property and ion strength of solution can affect edge level of sulfide mineral.
7. To understand the effects of gap width between nozzles on linear plug nozzles performance, three plugs with different wide gaps were brought forward, which were fixed on the same inner nozzle.
8. Some examples prove the influence of different gap width on dynamic response of gapped piping.
9. The smaller the gap width, the bigger the number of current pulses per half cycle.
10. The results indicate that the power index, the minimum gap width and the size ratio are the main factors affect the magnitude of the pressure,[Sentence dictionary] the force and the moment.
11. By increasing the magnetic permeability of constituent dielectric layers, the band gap width can be enlarged. the number of the band gaps can be increased and the band gap depth can be augmented.
12. It shows that the grouting diffusion radius of Bingham fluid is related to the grouting pressure difference, gap width, flow velocity and time-dependent behaviors of rheological parameters.
13. Critical quality increases with the decrease of the mass flux and annular gap width.
14. To guarantee good quality of butt laser welding with filler wire, a gap width detecting sensor and a wire feeding system has been designed.
15. The law of fracture pressure of grouting is affected by the gap width notably, and the rheological parameters of grout play a key role in computing the diffusion radius.
16. At the same current and frequency, the magnetic flux density increases as the stirring gap width decreases gradually.
17. The equivalent displacement damping is a function of the gap width between bridges, also the characteristics of earthquake excitations and system.
18. When the relative gap height (the ratio of flap height to gap width) is in the range of 0 8-2 0, the mean pressure will reduced 30% if the flap height is smaller than the thickness of boundary layer.
19. Finally, use this method try to simulate Labyrinth Seal Models, obtain flow field characteristics and leak rate in different gap width and cavum depth.
More similar words: width, in width, bandwidth, widthwise, pulse width, column width, low bandwidth, high bandwidth, channel bandwidth, available bandwidth, pulse width modulation, pulse-width modulation, lapwing, mid-thirties, Easier said than done, No sooner said than done, henry david thoreau, sapwood, tap water, tap-water, IDT, gap, gape, upwind, up wind, gappy, agape, tip with, midtown, gapped.