Random good picture Not show
1. Five of us were killed, shot down near the wall facing the [Gamal Abdel Nasser] University.
2. The Free Officers under Gamal Abdel Nasser declared a new socialist regime, confiscating the properties and eliminating the privileges of the old elite.
3. PRESIDENT Gamal Abdel Nasser brought Egypt dictatorship, economic ruin and humiliation in the six-day war with Israel.
4. Gadaffi's hero and father figure was Egypt's charismatic Gamal Abdel Nasser.
5. The second fear is less immediately resonant, because Gamal Abdel Nasser is now 40 years in the grave.
6. But Gamal Abdel Nasser, the military officer who became Egypt's president, hijacked the process and installed the authoritarian regime that persists to this day.
7. Arab dreams: Qaddafi (left) spent his youth as a fervent admirer of Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, the pan-Arab nationalist icon of the era.
8. In 1956 the two colluded with Israel to attack Egypt and retake the Suez Canal, which had been nationalised by Gamal Abdel Nasser.
9. The overthrow of the Alawiyya dynasty in 1952 did not produce a republic; it resulted in the dictatorship of Gamal Abdel Nasser.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. These new rules delivered the Egyptian polity into the hands of a one-party system in which all power rested with Gamal Abdel Nasser, Egypt's president until his death in 1970.
11. Many educated youngsters were outraged at the treatment of Islamists in the 1960s when Egypt veered towards a Soviet-style one-party state under socialist Gamal Abdel Nasser.
12. The overthrow of the Alawiyya Dynasty in 1952 did not produce a republic; it resulted in the dictatorship of Gamal Abdel Nasser.
13. The Libyan leader was an admirer of the Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser and his Arab socialist and nationalist ideology.
14. Later, a Brotherhood member allegedly attempted to assassinateEgyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1952.
15. The military was originally Mubarak's power base, just as it had been for his predecessors, Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar Sadat.
16. You can also visit the Aswan High Dam and the water it collects in Lake Nasser, the largest man-made lake in the world. The dam was built starting in 1960 under Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
17. He turned to radical Islam as a teenager, joining Egyptian Jihad in its struggle against the US-backed dictator Gamal Abdel Nasser.
More similar words: amalgamate, amalgamation, unassailable, assert, frozen assets, asserted, assertion, assertive, assertiveness, scalable, malady, as soon as, malaise, himalaya, amass, himalayas, unassisted, unassuming, lesser, dessert, malapropism, asset, passe, delicatessen, assess, wrasse, assets, masses, passed, assent.