Similar words: futures, price structure, stock futures, future system, futures market, futures trading, futures business, futures contract.
Random good picture Not show
1. The limits are imposed after futures prices drop sharply.
2. Market-wide information appeared to be a cause of futures prices leading spot prices.
3. Since then, futures prices have been predicting a 50 basis-point cut in short-term interest rates by April.
4. Futures prices rise too, pulling the spot market behind them.
5. There is a close relationship between futures prices and spot prices, especially as the delivery date approaches.
6. This implies that any differences between forward and futures prices will be inconsequential.sentencedict.com
7. Since futures prices hit their peak, they have fallen by 54 percent, to around $ 1. 08 a pound.
8. If the volatility of futures prices rises as delivery approaches, the correlation between spot and futures prices will tend to decline.
9. The fair futures prices is equal to the current spot price plus the cost of carry.
10. Nickel, zinc and aluminum futures prices fell sharply.
11. The prices, however, are usually based on futures prices.
12. On the same day the London Metal Exchange futures prices closed higher,[sentencedict.com] stronger mining shares answered.
13. In crude oil futures prices rebound slightly, driven by oil production unit Pu Zhang.
14. Current futures prices are above $ 7 a bushel for the first time since September 2008.
15. The difference between futures prices and the corresponding underlying cash price. Basis is normally quoted as cash price deducted from futures price of the nearest delivery month.
16. Crude oil futures prices rose 95 cents, gold futures fell 2.5 U.S. dollars.
17. Ounce gold futures prices fell 21 U.S. dollars . The U.
18. A situation where futures prices are progressively higher the further the maturity date is from spot.
19. London Metal Exchange base metals futures prices closed higher, boosted mining stocks.
20. Metal commodity futures prices push up mining stocks, BHP Billiton ( BHP ) shares rose 3.1 %.
21. Futures prices recovered from sharp early declines to end with moderate losses.
22. Near stage gold futures prices are rising, hedge funds have an influx of the gold market.
23. Gold futures prices this year, total up to 4 %.
24. Tuesday crude oil futures prices have fallen sharply, leading to price pressure from a significant drop.
25. Affected by the depreciation of the dollar, metal futures prices rose sharply.
26. Recently, Zhengzhou sugar futures prices soaring, the trend of strong, active.
27. The desired margin size is a positive function of the volatility of futures prices.
28. It'showed that there a mutual guidance and long - term equilibrium relationship between spot and futures prices.
29. This paper uses classical R/S analysis of time series to study the non-linear features of nickel and copper futures prices on the basis of the daily closing price of LME from 2003-2008.
30. In the weekly inventory report released on the eve of, crude oil futures prices.
More similar words: futures, price structure, stock futures, future system, futures market, futures trading, futures business, futures contract, futures exchange, sales price, future, in future, future day, future cost, future date, in the future, for the future, future tense, future goods, future value, future market, future perfect, in the near future, future orientation, price indices, gross price, all prices, futurist, futurism, futurity.