Random good picture Not show
(1) A simplified funds flow statement is shown below.
(2) Further funds flow from the Kaleidoscope programme.
(3) Final legislation signed by the president kept the funds flowing to Bath.
(4) It is a more standardised approach than the funds flow statement.
(5) As a result of these expectations, funds flow from short-term markets to long-term markets, thereby driving down long-term interest rates.
(6) The enterprise's funds flow, information's flow material flow are integrated further to develop the core competencies of enterprise.
(7) With the ever increasing globalization in trade flow, funds flow and information flow, competition across countries and regions will intensify.
(8) More generally, they want to see funds flow out of cash and into the real economy.
(9) In addition, some of the funds flow directly to community members when they are hired to assist in aid efforts, thereby boosting cash flow in the communities.
(10) Flow information by its special advantage, the funds flow to flow high knot to put together with supplies, raising the efficiency of trade biggest with whole society of rate of production.
(11) These bail-out funds flow to the Dubai Financial Support Fund, a committee which is overseeing the restructuring of Dubai's indebted companies.
(12) How can the borderless funds flow into our country and promote industry upgrading and economic development in the globalization market?
(13) A BSP is the central point through which data and funds flow between travel agents and airlines.
(14) The logistics finance means the financing or loans by logistics-related companies from commercial banks. It is a financial innovation that combines goods flow with funds flow.
(15) Supply chain management as a modern management thinking, it is important for improving the efficiencies of logistics, funds flow and information flow of enterprises.
(16) So the meter is constantly running at A.I.G. Just as quickly as taxpayer funds flow into the firm, chunks of it go right out the door to settle derivatives claims.
(17) In the agreement, the two sides promise to cooperate to hold the flow of terrorists, including border blackout, tracking passport forgery and funds flow of terrorists.
(18) The online payment industry needs information flow, business flow, funds flow, logistics flow and government affairs flow, which we call "Five flows of e-business", work in coordination.
(19) Logistics is defined as 'the task of coordinating material flow, information flow and funds flow across the supply chain'.
(20) Matrix analysis of health expenditure is a forward field of health accounts, which can explore the funds flow in two dimensions.
(21) In order to reduce the economic gap between the west and the east, the government invests large funds to the west, but the funds flow back to the east again.
(22) Because the majority of corporate foundations don't have clearly defined structures[Sentencedict.com ], we can't guarantee where the funds flow.
(23) Because Hui Warehouse accumulated a large amount of wealth, the funds flow became the author's focus.
(24) In order to fit the challenge, more and more cities have realized the function and importance of city marketing when catching talent, commerce, material, and funds flow.
(25) It is not hard to see that construction funds are of high shortage and universities have difficulties in construction funds flow.
More similar words: flow of funds, gas flow, process flow, continuous flow, funds, in funds, no funds, bond funds, raise funds, cost of funds, liquid funds, public funds, surplus funds, federal funds, sources of funds, provide funds, capital funds, deposit funds, project funds, matching funds, underflow, investment funds, additional funds, insufficient funds, discretionary funds, noah's flood, flow, flown, flow out, inflow.