Random good picture Not show
1. Analogy and correspondence provide fundamental structure for the universe.
2. They construct a more fundamental structure.
3. Family is the fundamental structure of Chinese society.
4. It proposed a unified fundamental structure of evolutionary algorithms and basic models.
5. The development, fundamental structure and working mechanisms of the internal circulation ( IC ) anaerobic reactor were introduced.
6. The types and fundamental structure of ICE series high speed trains in Germany are described.
7. First, the paper introduces the fundamental structure and function of fiberoptic receiving system and fiber optic data quantizer.
8. Chapter 3 designs the company's fundamental structure of business strategy including strategic concept, orientation and objective.
9. The fundamental structure and the operation principle of liquified natural gas tanker are introduced,(sentencedict.com) taking its safety into consideration.
10. The fundamental structure and design method of four rolls universal mill stand are put forward.
11. The fundamental structure, the main functions and the advantages of the system are here being explained.
12. Based on the software test criteria in the architecture framework and IEEE standards, this work defines the fundamental structure view and behavior view for software testing management.
More similar words: fundamental construction, fundamentals, capital structure, skeletal structure, architectural structure, natural structure, fundamental solution, normal structure, social structure, three-dimensional structure, industrial structure, physical structure, material structure, fundamental, financial structure, fundamentally, conceptual structure, anatomical structure, fundamental law, traditional structure, fundamental form, fundamentality, fundamentalist, fundamentalism, hierarchical structure, fundamental units, fundamental unit, fundamental rule, fundamental mode, fundamental model.