Random good picture Not show
1. Is this different from functional decomposition?
2. How do you avoid functional decomposition?
3. System decomposition (different from functional decomposition).
4. The first pitfall to be avoided is functional decomposition, a problem that stems from a variety of behaviors.
5. Its methodology consists of functional decomposition and the integration of analysis and totality.
6. Too much separation results in functional decomposition and its associated integration issues; too much emphasis on integration and you risk missing important functional issues.
7. Then, the role of the functional decomposition tree to product design was analyzed.
8. In contrast, a functional decomposition approach would break a use case into many parts: Obtain Merchant Details; Process Foreign Exchange; Authorize Payment; and Capture Payment.
9. Use to create functional decomposition diagrams and program structure diagrams.
10. FIGURE 3. SOA patterns and their collaborations and functional decomposition.
11. The prevailing paradigm for programming was functional decomposition with procedural languages.
12. Requirements-driven systems development methods focus on functional decomposition, often in isolation to assemblage composition,(Sentencedict.com ) which typically occurs late in the development lifecycle.
13. Foundation of the modern service definition technique - functional decomposition is not easily mapped to the enterprise data.
14. A majority of SOA design techniques are centered on functional decomposition of enterprise' IT assets and often deals with the information aspects of the SOA as an afterthought.
15. Use to create data structure diagrams, memory object diagrams, structural diagrams, functional decomposition diagrams, and memory diagrams.
16. It has a rich set of features, support Packaging, parametric, functional decomposition, reuse logical expression.
17. The existing product structure can be mapped to its product functions by using functional ontology, and the design principles can be represented by functional decomposition tree.
18. Designing an application starts with the list of requirements and uses some type of functional decomposition to determine what code you will need to write to fulfill them.
19. You can decompose activities on an object model diagram by dragging it onto the object model diagram to create a functional decomposition.
More similar words: decomposition reaction, decomposition, compositional, recomposition, percentage composition, composition, functional, functionally, nonfunctional, positional, functionalist, dysfunctional, functionalism, functionality, oppositional, suppositional, multifunctional, prepositional, musical composition, function as, imposition, functionary, prepositional phrase, production function, complex function, missionary position, junctional, superimposition, consumption function, fractional distillation.