Random good picture Not show
1. Meisel's second functional characteristic is coherence, which is rather more straight forward.
2. Meisel identifies three functional characteristics which-Mosca's elite has to have - group consciousness. coherence and conspiracy.
3. The functional characteristics of these two strong promoters suggest that they are not optimized for a tight and stable RNA polymerase binding.
4. Set sightseeing, shopping, recreation, cultural display in one functional characteristics Street.
5. In this paper, the functional characteristics, major advantages and disadvantages of municipal vicinities are analyzed.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. Materials has not only the functional characteristics of materials, but also the specific feeling feature.
7. Functional characteristics could be improved markedly by modification, such as heat stability, heat gelation, emulsification etc.
8. This layer defines the physical, electrical, and functional characteristics of the signaling links connecting SS 7 components.
9. Objective To isolate human insulinoma cells, and investigate its functional characteristics.
10. Aquatic ecosystems share a number of basic structural and functional characteristics with terrestrial ecosystems.
More similar words: operational characteristics, characteristic function, electrical characteristics, spectral characteristic, fictional character, characteristic signal, uncharacteristic, combustion characteristic, control characteristic, uncharacteristically, characteristic equation, device characteristics, consumer characteristics, frequency characteristics, characteristic, performance characteristics, characteristic test, emission characteristic, characteristically, characteristic parameter, load characteristic, be characteristic of, characteristic value, characteristic curve, device characteristic, characteristic length, dynamic characteristic, transfer characteristic, response characteristic, frequency characteristic.