Random good picture Not show
1. Strong topology on function space can be better understood as analyzed from either covariant or contravariant point of view.
2. Then the new step function space is introduced and stability problem for the finite difference scheme is discussed by means of variational approximation method.
3. Then the new function space is introduced and the stability problem for the finite difference scheme is discussed by means of variational approximation method in this function space.
4. The last two bases of shape function space are general functions restrained by some conditions.
5. We study the test function space carefully, then make the correct choice of test functions, such that test function space matches with the solution function space in each problem.
6. The separability of asymptotically strongly periodic function space and asymptotically periodic sequence space are also discussed.
7. This approach is conducive to the construction of function space and the understanding of the new types of construction-depth understanding.
8. The algorithm can adjust subject function space and satisfy well with requirements of various services for power consumption and residual battery of the path.
9. A function space model and corresponding pulse transfer function matrix of multirate digital control systems are constructed by using function space method and two different lifting techniques.
10. On uniformly continuous function space U(G)[sentencedict.com], Equivalence of invariant mean and topological invariant mean is showed by two methods.
11. To characterize the pointwise multiplier of function space has the direct meaning to study the operator theory and property of function space.
12. If we now release the continuity requirements on the function, i. e. lowering the order of the function space, we obtain a "weak" solution.
13. The paper, by analyzing the change of area ratio of function space in college libraries, proposes new space form and area ratio, and then discusses the organization method of core sp ...
14. Building which is naturally divided into a relatively independent, scale warm, strong sense of the field, but without losing visual contact of the function space.
15. Eco-city's spatial development should be centralized, three-dimensional. All kinds of function space should integrate and be high efficiency.
16. Meanwhile, the solutions to the problem and solvability conditions are obtained, and we extend the solution space from analytic function space into the meromorphic function space.
17. The study serves as the job, read, the space of study, its design can stand to go alone especially, must not unite with other function space certainly.
18. Huxing second generation is a small area of the smallest Huxing Huxing design basis, while a building block portfolio function space significant issue and truly "measure".sentencedict.com
19. The concept of the midpoint quasi-convex function is introduced, and some conditions are obtained to ensure that midpoint quasi-convex function is quasi-convex in the measurable function space.
20. Results indicate that when particles are moving, the domain of generator is dense in the test function space and the generator of the system is well defined.
More similar words: consumption function, marketing functions, production function, function, rational function, allocation function, functional, function as, and function, NOT function, objective function, function call, functioning, disfunction, functionally, functionary, dysfunction, map function, function key, malfunction, functional decomposition, functional organization, hyperfunction, nonfunctional, loss function, dual function, main function, hypofunction, function keys, even function.