Random good picture Not show
(1) Front edge vision of yard life.
(2) Keyboard : Top and front edge of keyboard.
(3) Feature: 1. Sheet - fed front edge suction for various sheet size . 2.
(4) If the front edge of the front - end shaped pulse is sloping, the approximately flat-top pulse after amplified can be obtained.
(5) Hit the front edge of the scabbard close to the throat and the back edge several times with one hand while the other holds the khukuri handle firmly.
(6) Sheet - fed front edge suction for various sheet size.
(7) On the left front edge was placed the clavus , insignia of high dignitaries.
(8) Second stage, pneumatic stop pushes front edge to fold and laminate rear edge.
(9) If the front edge of the front-end shaped pulse is sloping, the approximately flat-top pululse after amplified can be obtained.
(10) The tunic was piped in branch-colour around the collar, deep cuffs[http://sentencedict.com/front edge.html], and down the front edge.
(11) Therefore, it is good when the feed phase center is on the front edge or directly in front of the feed antenna structure toward reflector.
(12) Fairway 10:437 yd, par 4, undulated fairway and a stream at the front edge of the freen which theatens golfers.
(13) Trace inside the roll line and remove the seam front edge and peak of the lapel.
(14) Lastly tuck in the khukuri completely and firmly push the blade forward against the front edge of the scabbard and then store in a cool dry place for few days.
(15) Khukuri blade can also be prevented from wobbling inside the scabbard by pushing the blade forward towards the front edge of the scabbard.
(16) In fact, we are only about 450 light-years from the front edge and 1,500 light-years from the back edge of this cosmic cloud of glowing hydrogen gas.
(17) The results show that, at the initial distance and the initial time the chirp has no influence on the spatial intensity distributions, but it affects the pulse front edge or back edge.
(18) Therefore hold the upper edge of the scabbard firmly with your palm and fingers but making no finger is placed on the front edge; thumb stretch out over the back edge then draw the weapon out slowly.
(19) Meanwhile, this paper also analyzes the time-lag from other three perspectives in science sociology: the transform form front edge to core knowledge, the socialization of science and pearl appraisal.
(20) Use international architecture vocabulary, use cosmopolite Chinese architectural art practice, use knowledge wealth class's modern life logos in living, this is courtyard's front edge living view.
(21) A type of loop antenna used for Y7-200A airplane is given. The antenna is located on the front edge of the vertical stabilizer. It is conformal with the configuration of the plane.
(22) Third stage, pneumatic stop pushed rear edge to fold and laminate front edge.
(23) The dangerous area of flame tube is on the front edge of the swirler.
(24) The wave shape measured indicates that the converter outputs the exact square pulse current with a peak in each front edge of pulse which is the benefit for arc stabilization.
More similar words: be confronted with, front-end, front end, effrontery, united front, front entrance, gilt-edged, on the edge of, shifted gear, front, straightedge, frontal, up front, out front, affront, upfront, in front, forefront, cold front, frontier, confront, frontally, frontage, seafront, Eyes front, front man, in the front, lakefront, in front of, FrontDoor.