Random good picture Not show
1. Further, deep-water surface waves propagate with almost no frictional loss of energy.
2. Based on experimental results and previous works, frictional loss of slurry in pipe has been simulated and predicated by artificial neural network.
3. Therefore, we can reduce the effect of frictional loss in the wellbore by drilling well with larger diameter or producing with small production rate.
4. Optimization way and development of piston set frictional loss reduction are explained by the measurement result achieved with the floating cylinder sleeve measurement equipment.
5. Experimental study is made for the frictional loss of three kinds of slurries , such as copper lead zin iron tailings, coal ash and so on.
6. Based on prestress loss theory, a simplified analytic algorithm of virtual frictional loss function was set up in a universal way.
7. This paper proposes a general model of curved prestressing tendons in skew web of the curved box girder bridge, the effects of space curve on frictional loss have been analyzed.
8. The author presents a relatively precise formula for calculating fluid frictional loss in a natural ventilation counter-pressure smoke stack after performing a strict theoretical deduction.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. It was discovered in the result that a very large frictional force at both sides of swinging rod of the expander would lead to an increment of frictional loss at these places.
10. Analyze and predict the wear situation of components. Select materials, surface treatment, oil and oil additives to achieve minimum frictional loss, good product reliability at lowest possible cost.
More similar words: frictional, frictional force, frictional unemployment, friction, dry friction, air friction, antifriction, frictionless, fictionalization, fictional, adhesive friction, nonfictional, jurisdictional, coefficient of friction, cross-sectional, cross-sectional area, fictional character, loss function, rational function, functionalization, dictionary, restriction, fractional distillation, functional relationship, functional decomposition, functional organization, correctional institution, functional specification, gravitational attraction, constriction.