Random good picture Not show
1. a chain of small islands in French Polynesia.
2. The capital of the overseas territory of French Polynesia, a port on the northwest coast of Tahiti in the Society Islands of the southern Pacific Ocean. It is a commercial and tourist center.
3. Gazetteer Indo- Pacific: East Africa to French Polynesia, north to southern Japan. Africa: inland Mozambique and lower Zambezi River.
4. The capital of the overseas territory of French Polynesia, a port on the northwest coast of Tahiti in the Society Islands of the southern Pacific Ocean.
5. A naked boy stands at turquoise blue edge of the South Pacific in French Polynesia.
6. Belonging to the same Group as Paul Gauguin Cruises, InterContinental Resorts is the leading chain of luxury hotels in French Polynesia and one of the first to move to this remote part of the world.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
7. Planet X was being eclipsed , as the pre - eclipse shot from French Polynesia below shows.
8. The Pacific territories involved in the project are the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
9. All of our agents specialize in Hawaii Vacations and French Polynesia Travels only.
10. On the northwest coast of Tahiti, Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia and one of the largest urban areas in the South Pacific.
11. Like a baby bird embarking on its first flight, a just - hatched turtle, flippers outspread and eyes wide, swims just below the ocean 's surface in the waters of French Polynesia.
12. Seemingly fearless, butterfly fish in the Tuamotu archipelago in French Polynesia swim around a coral reef.
13. Vanuatu was represented by its special envoy, and New Caledonia and French Polynesia attended the forum as associate members.
14. A volcanic island of the southern Pacific Ocean in the southeast Marquesas Islands of French Polynesia. The painter Gauguin is buried here.
15. Gazetteer Eastern Central Pacific: Samoa to the Line and Society islands, French Polynesia and the Pitcairn Group.
16. A naked boy stands at the turquoise blue edge of the South Pacific in French Polynesia.
17. A splIt'shot shows a coral reef beneath a pearl workstation in French Polynesia 's Tuamotu Archipelago.
More similar words: polynesia, polynesian, polyneuritis, polyneuropathy, keynesian, synesthesia, free french, keynesianism, French, Frenchy, catchpole, lynchpin, frenchman, french bean, french horn, polygenesis, frenchwoman, french fries, french toast, french leave, french bread, french window, french canadian, french dressing, french-speaking, slyness, take French leave, polynya, french revolution, french foreign legion.