Random good picture Not show
(31) Under that system, the Eurocheque is free of charge to its payee, the costs being borne by the drawer.
(32) The video will be sent to you free of charge - just return it when you are finished.
(33) If the car is still under warranty , they will replace the part free of charge.
(34) Both are available free of charge, but please enclose an sae.
(35) Eve insisted that visually impaired visitors were allowed to keep the Braille guidebooks and would always replace them free of charge.
(36) As an attorney, he represented the poor free of charge.
(37) There's a weekly expedition into the mountains by mountain-bike, which are always available free of charge.
(38) The shows start at 7 p. m., free of charge.
(39) Mr Goodson, of the university's electronic engineering department, says he has offered the equipment free of charge.
(40) The organiser of the chosen rally should issue a ticket to their event free of charge, in exchange for the voucher.
(41) Copies of the leaflet can be obtained free of charge from your local library.
(42) Garden rubbish was accepted free of charge, and turned into compost, bagged and put on sale at the tips.
(43) These are essentially lists of solicitors experienced in negligence claims, who will offer an initial one hour consultation free of charge.
(44) The Valuation Protection Scheme is being offered to all new applicants free of charge.
(45) There's also a mountain bike tour with instructor and the bikes are always available free of charge.
(46) The kitchen with a small staff cooked or warmed up the men's food free of charge.
(47) This is available from us free of charge in bulk orders and I hope you will consider taking some for distribution.
(48) This policy ensures that you get emergency medical treatment free of charge when travelling abroad.
(49) There should be no absolute freedom for any motorist to drive into the middle of already congested cities free of charge.
(50) Leave your purchases for a couple of hours and Deborah will gift wrap them free of charge.
(51) Several companies offer this facility and some will even do it free of charge.
(52) Consumers who bought the faulty strollers will receive a new one free of charge.
(53) At this renewal of your Policy,(www.Sentencedict.com) you may increase your Contents and Buildings sums insured free of charge.
(54) In that case Mr Zamoyski would almost certainly have handed the shoe over free of charge.
(55) Centennial Park was supposed to belong to the people, free of charge, open to the world.
(56) Advertising made it possible for them to distribute news practically free of charge, with the profit coming from marketing.
(57) All cameras sold prior to these improvements will be brought up to the new specifications entirely free of charge.
(58) For any chartered accountant interested in the package, Aldercare is offering the package free of charge for a 30-day trial.
(59) One of its programs, appropriately called Stock Mania, allows users to access stock prices free of charge.
(60) All have flowed from South to North free of charge.
More similar words: in charge of, free of, charge, charged, in charge, recharge, discharge, take charge, overcharge, discharger, discharging, agree on, target, barge, large, house of cards, free, a piece of cake, age of consent, line of credit, freed, largely, at large, enlarge, largest, code of conduct, freeway, freeze, freely, largesse.