Random good picture Not show
1. Under a totally free floating rate, total currency flow surpluses will be eliminated by an appreciation of the exchange rate.
2. At any job symbol both the free float and the total slack, as defined in Figure 6.7, can be calculated.
3. These can rang e from a completely free float to an exchange rate rigidly pegged to another currency or basket of currencies.
4. One alternative to a free float is a one - off appreciation.
5. China will open her financial market and achieve free float of exchange rate and interest liberalization with the quickened integration of international economy and the entry to WTO.
6. Increased competition, questionable accounting practices and a small free float were all known for months, Groupon just got hammered as the next high-beta stock fallen victim to the "risk-off" mode.
7. A relatively high free float of 59% for Brazilian companies, according to Citi, provides further comfort for investors.
8. Yuan should go global eventually with free float exchange rate at an optimal timing.
9. He also said that allowing free float of BRIC currencies is not going to solve all problems.
10. Even if a free float of the yuan cannot be realized in the short term, it must be a long-term goal.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. Not surprisingly, Ciliv was openly pleased by the move, and argues that free float investors such as Lazard want the company to stay Turkish as he does.
12. The principal measure taken were to move the ringgit from a free float to a fixed exchange rate regime.
13. The basic parameters of an event are total float time, free float time, and initial time and ending time.
More similar words: free-floating, free flow, refloat, free french, float, floaty, afloat, floater, floating, floatage, floatstone, floatable, milk float, float about, floatation, floatplane, free fall, freeform, free form, free-form, free-for-all, free from, floating rate, managed float, floating dock, floating voter, root beer float, floating point, floating charge, floating bridge.