Random good picture Not show
1. Maybe under pressure free electrons do it.
2. The alternating transverse force makes the free electrons move sinusoidally, radiating photons in the forward direction.
3. The kinematics of free electrons is described by the free Dirac equation, a four-dimensional system of partial differential equations.sentencedict.com
4. Some electrons, called free electrons, are free to move from atom to atom within a conductor.
5. Pulses of radiation are emitted when free electrons in the gas are accelerated by passing ions.
6. As does the CRT, FED generates and shoots free electrons across a tube.
7. All together the atoms ions and free electrons form the "interstellar medium" through which radio signals must pass.
8. To free electrons, something has to make them whirl fast enough to break away from their nuclei.
9. The free electrons move into the saltwater, then into the clean copper plate, into the wire, through the meter, and back to the cuprous oxide plate.
10. Thermal conduction in metals occurs like electrical conduction, through motions of free electrons.
11. Thermal conduction in metals occurs like conduction, through motions of free electrons.
12. This is in addition to general absorption characteristic of the free electrons.
13. In contrast, an electrically conductive substance has a great number of free electrons.
14. It is considered that the signal intensity of the system resulted from the superposition of signal intensity of NTP radicals and free electrons trapped in the lattice defects.
15. The tubes in which the rays were generated were known as Crookes tubes, which generated free electrons - then a topic of intense study - by applying a (DC) voltage of up to 100 kilovolts across a gap.
More similar words: free electron, electron shell, valence electron, electron, electronic, electronics, electron flow, electron beam, electron lens, electronical, electron volt, isoelectronic, photoelectron, electronically, electron theory, electron device, electron charge, electronegative, electronic money, electronic mail, optoelectronic, electronic music, electronic image, microelectronic, electronic device, electronics company, electronegativity, microelectronics, electronic network, electronic signal.