Random good picture Not show
1. Standard 8mm projects at 16 frames per second.
2. Movies are shot at 24 frames per second.
3. Working at 30 frames per second, its best resolution is 128 by 120 pixels.
4. First, is between 12 and 15 frames per second full motion?
5. Run a series of images together at 20 frames per second and — welcome to the movies.
6. The scanner's camera runs at 500 frames per second,[sentencedict.com/frames per second.html] and captures rapidly flipping book pages in two modes.
7. If there are few frames per second to render, then much of the user code can be executed.
8. In this case, 48 frames per second are used, with frames alternating for left eye and right eye pictures.
9. If researchers there can squeeze a few more frames per second out of their GPU/software setup, that display could fairly easily bring holographic video into the mainstream.
10. Television systems, which transmit 30 picture frames per second, must operate on a broad electromagnetic spectrum.
11. Supported frame rates are 24, and 48 frames per second. DCPs conforming to older specifications could be encoded at 25fps. This is now outdated.
12. Supported frame rates are 24, and 48 frames per second.
13. Users will be able to play video in a 320 by 240 window at 30 frames per second.
14. As a result, the new CMOS sensor makes possible a maximum output speed of approximately 9.5 frames per second[sentencedict.com], supporting the continuous shooting of ultra-high-resolution images.
15. A video camera takes a picture of a scene. It does this at a frame rate of 30 frames per second.
16. This means that their games run at hundreds of frames per second, but are horrifically ugly.
17. Remark that when rendering is done more than 50 times per second, some subsequent frames will be the same, so actual visual frames will be dispayed at a maximum of 50 frames per second.
18. Video recording has been given a lift, as it now records 720p in AVCHD Lite (lower bitrate H.264) and captures internally at 60 frames per second, although it still outputs at 30 frames.
19. Several times during the development of the game, the framerate dropped below 30 frames per second.
20. Movie cameras typically operate at a speed of about 24 frames per second.
21. The camera connects to the DVR with a cable so you can easily place it in any clothing to record video at 30 frames per second.
22. This wristwatch-style receiver gives solidiers an aerial view of the battlefield with video beamed directly from drones at 30 frames per second.
23. Well, because we split up the calculation in 400 additions, a rounding error got big. I wonder what will happen at 100 frames per second...
24. Chan points at the 30-inch computer monitor atop his desk in MIT's Research Lab of Electronics. "High resolution at 120 frames per second," he says: "That's a lot of data.
25. There are sharks munching on seals (filmed at 2,000 frames per second and slowed down to capture every bone-crunching detail), sharks attacking people and sharks chewing cameras.
26. FFmpeg forces the FLV extension as the file format, sets the frame rate of 29.97 frames per second (fps), overriding the default of 25, and sets a frame size of 320x240 for a VGA screen.
More similar words: frame per second, inches per second, bits per second, megabits per second, feet per second, megabit per second, second trimester, second person, frame structure, second, secondly, seconder, mainframe computer, secondhand, second hand, second-hand, secondary, second-line, second-rate, second-best, split second, second-year, second base, second best, split-second, secondment, picosecond, second half, second gear, second self.