Random good picture Not show
1. Based on the working principle of the four-stroke engine, we model the four-cylinder gasoline engine using bond graph technique.
2. Driven by a four-stroke engine, this Polaris ATV has enough power to quench your kid's thirst for speed.
3. The exhaust emissions from a four-stroke engine in the transient cold - start conditions were investigated in this study.
4. Now sporting an air-cooled, 330 four-stroke engine, the trailblazer is packed with plenty of features, including automatic transmission.
5. Taking an experiment on the single-cylinder four-stroke engine SD1110 connected with the partial flow thermal gas meter directly, and monitoring the output waveform on the real time.
6. Equipped with a resilient electric starting four-stroke engine, five - speed transmission and steel cargo racks, the Bayou 250 is ideal for work or play.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. Even when Saab finally decided to go with a four-stroke engine in 1967, it kept things weird by using a V-4.
8. The results of comparison tests under full throttle opening showed that the power output, fuel consumption and durability were improved considerably on a four-stroke engine.
9. The engineers belonged to a different generation and they had little experience with the new technology related to the four-stroke engine.
10. What is the difference between a two-stroke and a four-stroke engine? Most chain saws and boat motors use two-stroke engines.
11. Outfitted with an electric starter and safety tether, this Polaris ATV is powered by a four-stroke engine.
12. Because the two-stroke engine can develop twice the power of the four-stroke engine of the same size.
13. While a modified Otto cycle engine using the "Atkinson cycle" provides good fuel economy, it is at the expense of a lower power-per-displacement as compared to a traditional four-stroke engine.
14. Hydrocarbon emission and fuel consumption are decreased to some extent, but the values are still high comparing to four-stroke engine.
15. This paper deals with such a question but confining to the case of four-stroke engine turbocharged under the constant pressure principle.
More similar words: power stroke, masterstroke, gasoline engine, fire-engine, fire engine, re-engineering, inference engine, service engineer, software engineer, locomotive engine, value engineering, locomotive engineer, reverse engineering, aerospace engineer, software engineering, maintenance engineer, automobile engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineer, construction engineer, stroke, stroker, structural engineering, industrial engineering, upstroke, stroke out, construction engineering, down stroke, keystroke, sunstroke.