Random good picture Not show
1. The research has gone through four phases: 1.
2. He develops his argument by identifying four phases in technological development.
3. "Four phase "will be adopted in this paper, and the human resourcement management in newly—establishing period, growing period, mature period, recession period will be discussed in detail.
4. The transposition schemes of arbitrary arrangement four phase overhead lines are discussed in detail, and the each sequence parameter calculation of the lines are also studied.
5. The training modules were composed by four phase program. After 5 years of practical application, the system achieved remarkable results.
6. A four phase reactor-separator is proposed for fermentations characterized by a volatile product and nonvolatile substrate.
7. In this paper, the new four phase transmission system has been proposed, and it'sadvantages, compared with traditional three phase and multi-phase, are also analysed, for the first time.
8. The QPM gratings with two phase shifting domains and four phase shifting domains were numerically calculated, and the mechanism of the bandwidth enhancement was explained.
9. Design and make a set of computer time scale experiment system on 82B Lab desk, include four phase time eletronic level and two phase working pulse.
10. As for informal one, progress, of investment idea is discussed and four phase of progress is put forward.
11. The entire graft union process experienced forming of callus, connect of callus, connect of cambium and forming of vascular four phase.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. Maybe popular for reducing torque ripple further, but the large number of power devices and connections will probably limit four phase to a limited application field.
13. After admeasured it, the pulse generated by microprocessor become the relevant four phase pulse. These pulses, which are magnified by driving circuit, are used to drive the four phase step motor.
14. In single drive, asymmetric two phase parallel mechanism or symmetric three or four phase mechanism.
15. By using a special Ronchi phase grating and polarization phase shifting method, four phase shifted patterns can be captured simultaneously, and thus the dynamic phenomena can be measured.
More similar words: interphase, murphy, four-part, murphy's law, fourpence, four-poster, four-pronged, orphan, amorpha, orphaned, orphanage, hyperphagia, butorphanol, superphosphate, amorphophallus, interphalangeal, phase, hyperphosphatemia, dextromethorphan, amorpha fruticosa, phased, phaser, phase i, out phase, phase-out, in-phase, phaseout, in phase, inphase, phase-in.