Random good picture Not show
1. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
2. N-formylmorpholine was synthesized using morpholine and formic acid as starting materials, phosphorous acid as catalyst and cyclohexane as water carrying agent.
3. The process can eliminate environmental pollution via recovering formic acid from wastewater with better economic benefit.
4. An example for water - formic acid - acetic acid separation is given work.
5. Workplace air - Determination of formic acid Gas chromatographic method.
6. To establish a method for determination of formic acid residue in theophylline.
7. Production 1,2 hydroxy beta 4 - formic acid, a beta consignment sales produced products.
8. The amounts of formic acid in human urine has a direct bearing on the people's health.
9. The miscibility of CS blends in formic acid was characterized by solubility parameter, dilute solution viscometry, refractive index and glass transition temperature, FT-IR etc.
10. Formic acid hydrolysis, triethanolamine hydrolysis, protease hydrolysis, pancreatic hydrolysis, protein material filling was used to modify hyperfine fibre synthetic leather base (for short "base").
11. The contents of butanoic acid l-ethyl ester , formic acid hexyl ester and hexanoic acid ethyl ester were higher in the esters.
12. This article discussed the influence factors of productivity of formic acid such as the mol ratio of sodium formate and phosphoric acid, the addition of phosphorus pentoxide, vapouring temperature.
13. One advisable way is to synthesize NFM acylating morpholine with formic acid as acylating agent.
14. The bulb at the base of each hair contains the stinging liquid that includes formic acid, histamine, acetylcholine and 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin).
15. Comrades, we shall overthrow the government as true as there are fifteen intermediary acids between margaric acid and formic acid; however, that is a matter of perfect indifference to me.
16. Formyl L aspartic anhydride was prepared by the reaction of L aspartic acid and formic acid with magnesium oxide catalyst in acetic anhydride solvent.
17. So rS 3 - 4 mer was digested into rS 3 monomers in vitro by 70 % formic acid treatment.
18. Not much is known about what the role is of formic acid in the body.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Some factors which had influence on the epoxy value of product, such as the amounts of formic acid and hydrogen peroxide, drip feed speed, catalyst, reaction temperature, reaction time were discussed.
20. Would you be calm and placid If you were full of formic acid?
21. Aromatic dinitriles were prepared with excellent yields by refluxing the corresponding aromatic dialdehydes with hydroxylamine hydrochloride in 85% formic acid or glacial acetic acid.
22. A compound, such as a salt or an ester of formic acid, that contains the HCOO - radical.
23. This paper studies the synthesis of the Philippines from 9-hydroxy fluorene -9 - formic acid to its bromide process.
24. Nitriles were obtained in high yields by One—pot method from aldehydes and hydroxylamine hydrochloride in acetic acid or 85% formic acid.
More similar words: uric acid, folic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, pyruvic acid, nucleic acid, carbonic acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, carboxylic acid, hyaluronic acid, formica, citric acid cycle, oxaloacetic acid, ribonucleic acid, hydrochloric acid, formication, deoxyribonucleic acid, germicide, spermicide, efficacious, perspicacity, perspicacious, inefficacious, acidification, economic activity, chemical formula, cacique, acacia, acid.