Random good picture Not show
1. Furthermore, much of the writing and even foreign staff in conservation institutions are derived directly from colonial administrations.
2. To compete, Mittelstand firms need to hire foreign staff and raise new capital, perhaps via private equity, he says.
3. Tax - related matters, responsible for foreign staff income tax declaration and business tax declaration.
4. Foreign staff in consulates and embassies can enjoy individual income tax exemption in accordance with the provisions of the related laws.
5. None of our foreign staff receives a salary and they too rely upon donations for their living expenses, though JHF does cover work related expenses.
6. On top of managing the foreign staff he is also the goalkeeper for the schools teachers' football team and has been known to sing the odd song at the post match celebrations.
7. Modern Chinese Maritime Customs governed by Foreign Staff nearly one century.
8. This role includes the recruitment of foreign staff to the school and acting as a liaison between the school management and the foreign department, of which he is in charge.
9. In-depth data analysis and a comb, the foreign staff to explore the city suspended the application of the legal status of the causes and social causes.
10. The government has deliberately frustrated his efforts to gain work permits for his foreign staff.
11. Under a pilot scheme multinationals have been allowed to issue their own work permits to foreign staff.
12. Kevin:Could I ask about relations between Chinese staff and foreign staff, especially relations between Taiwanese and Mainland Chinese staff?
13. All the staff there, foreign or local, had to take up incense and worship, arousing the curiosity of the foreign staff.
14. No, not just because I can speak English. What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
15. Like state-run agencies, it has hired a number of foreign staff to anchor and produce its shows, including Susan Osman, a former BBC anchorwoman who also hosts programs on CRI.
16. Chief Immigration Officer Andy Dann said: "Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure their foreign staff are entitled to work in the UK."
17. What I really want is the chance to learn some advanced methods of management from foreign staff members.
18. "There is no Ukrainian teacher in the school and wehave never employed any foreign staff, " Li told Xinhua. "The reportwas unfounded.
19. The forex transferred into the enterprises may be used to repay capital with interest, buy equipment and raw materials, remit profits out of the country and pay the legitimate income of foreign staff.
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. The United Nations said Thursday it is sending more than half of its foreign staff out of Afghanistan in response to the murder of five of its workers at a guesthouse in Kabul last week.
21. You have lots of opportunity to use the language with foreign staff and customers let alone with your co-workers.
22. This week a French construction company, Razal, evacuated its foreign staff after a bomb killed two employees.
23. In his speech he took a crack at his foreign staff.
24. Conduct work permit, foreign expert certificate, Z visa, residence permit applications for foreign staff.
More similar words: foreign sales, foreign service, foreign affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, foreign, foreigner, foreign key, foreign aid, be foreign to, foreign bond, foreign-born, foreign debt, foreignness, foreign agent, foreign office, foreign trade, foreign firms, foreign legion, foreign country, foreign policy, foreign mission, foreign capital, foreign operation, foreign investor, foreign minister, foreign exchange, foreign currency, foreign relations, foreign investment, foreign department.