Random good picture Not show
1. Qualitative forecasting techniques are used to assist and augment the quantitative forecasting process described in the previous chapter.
2. Students will focus on decision analysis, forecasting techniques, linear regression, project scheduling, queuing theory, and linear programming.
3. A strategy that uses available information and forecasting techniques to seek a better performance than a portfolio that is simply diversified broadly.
4. Using forecasting techniques, we can get forecasting values of future information by processing history data.sentencedict.com
5. As with all forecasting techniques, the results from regression analysis will not be wholly reliable.
6. They study weather , forecasting techniques, statistical analysis, and more.
7. The advantages to a business of making use of planning and forecasting techniques are then described.
8. After summarizing the existing traffic prediction methods, a combination method of network traffic prediction based on a variety of forecasting techniques was proposed.
9. Meteorology students focus on the prediction of atmospheric movement and climate change. They study weather, forecasting techniques, statistical analysis, and more.
10. Accurate demand forecasting is a fundamental skill in managing inventory levels throughout the supply chain. This session provides an overview of prevalent forecasting techniques.
11. Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain Management, including: Inventory Management, Procurement process, Forecasting Techniques, Transportation, Service Level Planning and Distribution Planning (DRP).
12. The second part testifies the necessary of exchange rate forecasts, forecasting techniques and measuring the forecast bia.
13. With the social development and science and technology's progress, the prediction and forecasting techniques of coal self-heating in the goaf are becoming more and more mature.
14. Prepare the yearly department budget by using history and forecasting techniques to develop an aggressive budget that reflects achievable goals.
More similar words: marketing techniques, sales techniques, technique, forecasting, sales forecasting, weather forecasting, computing technology, financial forecasting, recasting, manufacturing technology, technicolored, die casting, telecasting, typecasting, forecast, polytechnic institute, technical training, forecastle, forecaster, forecasted, technic, technics, demand forecast, sales forecast, forecast error, weather forecast, technical, profit forecast, technically, technician.