Random good picture Not show
1. You will be billed monthly for the service.
2. You're paying for the service, and I provide it.
3. The company has not yet announced pricing for the service.
4. Yet whatever Benn's shortcomings, he deserves high praise for the service he has performed for recent political history.
5. With the wide and growing publicity for the service, more and more women called.
6. Yesterday he donned white suit and cowboy boots for the service while Lynn sported a white silk wedding gown.
7. You pay for the service with brain cells instead of money, and everyone has simply billions of brain cells on deposit.
8. Banks pay the Fed for the service; a few private firms also compete for the business.
9. Siemens global service organization is responsible for the service of our exported products.
10. This is where we define a communication endpoint for the service by specifying a port address for the binding.
11. Figure 14 shows a sample interface file for the service adapter.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. If there is not an exact match for the service input name in the Classic Registry, use the Name Parser component to parse the input service name and construct a list of constituent words.
13. Limited seats be on first come, firstarrive punctually for the service.
14. The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
15. For the service productivity, external efficiency is the key, but internal efficiency and ability efficiency also should be corcern.
16. Christine Hancock, chairwoman of the trustees, last week launched an appeal for more funds for the service.
17. It all depends on the moderator, who is rarely paid for the service.
18. She sat humbly in the cold church, making some effort to get into the right mood for the service.
19. For the time being, this single track was to be used as a terminus for the service.
20. This support was available for up to eighteen months, after which time the local service agency assumed full responsibility for the service.
21. The number of enquiries which a bureau receives can not be a measure of the value of or need for the service.
22. You own the phone, as you can in your own house, but you must pay for the service.
23. service and port: Define, together, the name of an actual service and, by providing a single address for binding, assign an individual endpoint for the service.
24. Do I need to apply to the Telecommunication Bureau for the service?
25. The service element groups related ports together and, through its name attribute, provides a logical name for the service.
26. If the client has a published a notification listener service supporting a one-way operation, its WSDL will contain the port address for the service.
27. I'll be coordinating with floor manager, whoever is responsible for the service.
28. The caller puts a request message on the request queue for the service and then (asynchronously) listens for the result on the reply queue.
29. This paper analyzes the shape of the highway terminal service area influenced by rail transit, discusses the method for the service area determination and the influence on ...
30. The only recognized purpose of marriage was to beget children for the service of the Party.
More similar words: see service, phone service, free service, wire service, home service, table service, Teleservices, active service, outside service, telephone service, in active service, after-sale service, selective service, preventive service, transport service, maintenance service, intelligence service, internal revenue service, user service, service, services, servicer, in-service, ex-service, door to door service, service man, service area, tea service, service call, serviceman.