Random good picture Not show
(1) He collected cheque books for the account and used them to obtain nearly ￡7,000 in cash and property.
(2) Are you acting as an intermediary for the account?
(3) Are you only for giving Instructions for the Account?
(4) They also searched for the account books.
(5) You will need your username and password for the account.
(6) All bank charges and commissions outside Switzerland are for the account of beneficiary.
(7) Please bought the goods for the account of our branch office.
(8) For the account system is in a debious economics environment, accounting assumption is created. Accounting assumption is the basement of the accountancy. It decides the territory of the account.
(9) However, in cases where the charges are for the account of another party, it is the responsibility of the Issuing Banks to so indicate in the original Credit and in the reimbursement authorisation.
(10) Any banking charges outside New Zealand are for the account of beneficiary.
(11) To trade for the Account the agreements of the Account.
(12) Arbitration fee is for the account of the loosing party.
(13) If a reimbursing bank''s charges are for the account of the beneficiary, they shall be deducted from the amount due to a claiming bank when reimbursement is made.
(14) He may not collect it for the account of other persons than the foregoing.
(15) A reimbursing bank's charges are for the account of the issuing bank.
(16) The balance of the profit and loss account represents the net profit or loss for the accounting period.
(17) Subject to appropriate audit procedures[Sentencedict], this will be the amount placed with the Exchange Fund for the account of the Land Fund.
(18) Can more than one user form one computer sign up for the Account?
(19) The Big Bank wants to expand into other countries but the Web service definition for the Account.create operation does not allow a country as part of the Address type in the request.
(20) When you cosign for any credit, you serve as the guarantor of the account, meaning if the other person for whom you co-signed does not pay, you become responsible for the account.
(21) This should take the form of a copy of a bank deposit certificate for the loan and a copy of either the deposit slip or passbook for the account that the loan was paid into.
(22) The book balance under this System refers to the actual amount of account without deductions of provision made for the account (e.g., accumulated depreciation, provisions for impairment of assets).
(23) We will also accept a transport document issued by a courier or expedited delivery service evidencing that courier charges fire for the account of a party other than the consignee.
(24) The interest is added to your account year. The interest rate for the account is 4 %.
More similar words: income account, take account, active account, charge account, take account of, reserve account, expense account, balance account, revenue account, private account, short account, brokerage account, settle accounts with, accounting report, uncollectible accounts, human resource accounting, national income accounting, account, accrual accounting, accounts, on account, your account, sub-account, account for, no account, accounting, user account, accountant, unaccounted, for account of.