Random good picture Not show
(1) It threw Jim for a loss when he failed the test.
(2) Disappointed for a loss and average performance.
(3) Angry for a loss and dreadful performance.
(4) An allowance made for a loss in value of property.
(5) For a loss modulation where the threshold carrier density may change, the neglected term may become comparable to the retained first order small quantity.
(6) This first copy cat murder threw him for a loss.
(7) Bank of the highest security risk even account for a loss rate has reached 45 %.
(8) When Kiam unloaded the football team, it was for a loss of millions.
(9) B: Three points for a win(http://sentencedict.com/for a loss.html), one point for a tie and zero for a loss.
(10) He threw a flare to the fullback who was tackled for a loss.
(11) If you do forget your code, you have report for a loss of your code.
More similar words: at a loss, make a loss, sell at a loss, evaporation loss, temporal order, moral philosophy, moral obligation, security for a loan, sensorineural hearing loss, alos, loss, gloss, floss, lossy, galosh, glossa, glossy, losser, losses, galoshes, net loss, blossom, glossal, omphalos, line loss, dead loss, load loss, lossless, glossily, loss rate.