Random good picture Not show
1) The appeal has got off to a flying start , with over ￡200,000 raised in the first week.
2) She's got off to a flying start in her new career.
3) Our holiday got off to a flying start because the weather was good and the trains were on time.
4) She got off to a flying start,(http://sentencedict.com/flying start.html) gaining several points in the first few minutes.
5) David Currie gave Barnsley a flying start, scoring after 31 seconds, and Andy Rammell added their second.
6) However, you also need to give yourself a flying start by stimulating the circulation through massage and natural herbal extracts.
7) The appeal got off to a flying start at the weekend when the group held a jumble sale and raffle.
8) Well, it seems we have a flying start.
9) Apparently he asked lots of questions about her flying start in government: let's hope he was taking notes.
10) It's given them a flying start ahead of their Japenese competitors, who until now were the traditional market leaders in electronics.
11) Eagle flying start. Re effective in another 30 years!
12) This is flying start that teach the art and craft for west culture.
13) He's got off to a flying start in his new job.
14) The runners got off to a flying start and looked like beating the record.
15) Hendry made a flying start to the final.
16) Make a flying start learning MyInfo with the included tutorial and extensive help.
17) Advertising revenue in the new financial year has got off to a flying start.
18) Racers, once the top team in Britain, will want a flying start to the season to reassert themselves.
19) Video-Taped report follows Voice over Despite missing 7 first team regulars Gloucester got off to a flying start.
20) That nagging thought deepened as the captain came in first, and gave the innings a flying start.
21) But this year it was Cairngorm, further east, which got off to the flying start.
22) The Reds boss says he's been unsurprised by the Magpies' flying start to 2011/12, given his admiration for the manager they appointed last December.
23) The Japanese file formidable opponents and they got off to a flying start in the match.
24) The extra injection of cash meant that the new venture got off to a flying start.
More similar words: flying squad, flying saucer, falling star, evening star, shooting star, flying, flying fox, kite flying, flying colors, flying colours, flying buttress, with flying colours, with flying colors, pass with flying colors, longstanding, long-standing, fly into, living standards, polling station, filling station, moving staircase, accounting standard, fly in the face of, starting, startling, startlingly, fly in the ointment, a fly in the ointment, starting point, lying.