Random good picture Not show
(1) China has long restricted the free flow of funds in and out of the country, but the PBOC has noticeably loosened those restrictions in recent months.
(2) But recently revised statistics showing the flow of funds through China's economy between 1992 and 2007 have reopened the debate.
(3) The flow of funds into Britain as a result could create another Icelandic type problem.
(4) The flow of funds quickly reversed as many US and European equity fund managers began to replenish their heavily under-weighted Asian equity portfolios.
(5) The Federal Reserve's flow of funds report, published on Thursday, showed household ownership of U.S. Treasury bonds rose to $605.9 billion in the second quarter, up from $576.4 billion in the first.
(6) Not according to the recently released Federal Reserve Flow of Funds report, which contains perhaps the widest measurement of profitability in American enterprise.
(7) With the free flow of funds, foreign businessmen will invest there.
(8) An understanding between the two governments could curb the flow of funds.
(9) Fund management can protect the funds within the hotel division and the normal flow of funds.
(10) The pressure of capital turnover causes the fact that the manufacturers need financial services to ease the time risks of the flow of funds.
(11) Both McClintock's and Bernanke's figures foot fairly well with the $9 trillion of Treasury debt outstanding at the end of the third quarter(Sentence dictionary), according to the Fed's Flow of Funds report.
(12) Most investors want to see clarity in regulations for government incentives, and tight credit and strained government budgets could limit the flow of funds to some projects.
(13) In recent months, intelligence sources say the Chinese have managed to increase the flow of funds into these groups.
(14) Part of what's keeping the yen high is the flow of funds back into Japan for the payment of insurance claims.
(15) Third, we will improve the mechanism for transmitting monetary policy and guarantee the smooth flow of funds.
More similar words: flow off, flow of goods, cost of funds, sources of funds, blow off, allow of, blowoff, blow-off, blow off steam, flow out, relief fund, under the shadow of, funds, in funds, no funds, bond funds, raise funds, public funds, federal funds, capital funds, provide funds, matching funds, underflow, investment funds, insufficient funds, show off, show-off, throw off, in the shadow of, staff function.