Random good picture Not show
1. Some leaves were floating about on the still lake.
2. Some leaves were floating about on the river.
3. There's a rumour floating about the office that she's leaving.
4. Have you seen my keys floating about ?
5. Is there a pen floating about here somewhere?
6. The rumour is floating about.
7. There should be some envelopes floating about somewhere.
8. My son hasn't been able to find a steady job. He's been floating about for the past year.
9. My weekend was boring I just floated about or watched TV.
10. Have you heard the rumor floating about that the shop is going to close?
11. I get in the bath and Radish gets in with me and floats about as merry as a little duck.
12. Unmanned, they float about like driftwood, secure in the knowledge that they've already lost.
13. In that dark state of not knowing, we float about without any control and cannot see the path ahead. These are the workings of karmic forces.
14. The plates float about slowly, sometimes crashing into each other, and sometimes moving away from each other.
15. No music to float about to, and no gaming to pass the time, it sounds rather like the whole trip wasn't really worth it to be honest.
16. No dreamy airy-fairy world. Don't let them float about. Give them reality. They can be poets, but use real images like Blake did.
17. With no music to float about to, and no gaming to pass the time, it sounds rather like the whole trip wasn't really worth it to be honest.
18. Diatoms would float about in a nutrient-rich water solution and produce oil when exposed to sunlight.
19. Larry's plan was to float about 10 meters above his backyard, enjoy a few hours in the air, and then pop some balloons with his gun to get back down.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. As a result, anything that is not tied down inside the plane starts to float about.
21. Alas, this week it was forced to scale back both the valuation and the size of its planned offering. Market rumours now suggest it will float about $3 billion-$4 billion-worth of shares next month.
22. They are in a condition of weightlessness. And this is why, in rockets and space capsules, weightless astronauts and objects float about in the air.
23. And this is why, in rockets and space capsules, weightless astronauts and objects float about in the air.
24. My soul seemed to go out from my body and float about the air.
25. Icebergs are parts of glaciers that break off, drift into the water, float about awhile, and finally melt.
26. There were no atoms and no universe for them to float about in.
More similar words: floatable, floatation, beat about, beat about the bush, float, floaty, afloat, refloat, floater, floating, milk float, floatplane, floating rate, free-floating, floating dock, get about, floating voter, root beer float, floating point, floating bridge, floating charge, set about, cut about, put about, sit about, floating capital, just about, forget about, cast about, labour of love.