Random good picture Not show
1. The final Teflon layers were designed to be flame proof.
2. The flame proof switch is built in the enclosure with pressing-seal structure.
3. Flame proof enclosure is welded with qualified steel plate and sprayed with plastics.
4. It can adopt frequency govern flame proof induction motor for explosionproof materials.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. In normal condition, it can adopt common or flame proof induction motor.
6. Optical Fiber Sensor Technology With anti-electromagnetic interference, corrosion resistance, flame proof and other outstanding advantages, began to be widely used.
7. With the above analysis, the design reliability of the CLX3 flame proof rubber tyre forklift was improved from the theoretical point.
8. It's with oil corrosion-resistance aging wearing resistance, water and flame proof and perfect flexible function.
9. The characteristics and the steps to be taken in designing of new series for high voltage flame proof three phase induction motors are discussed.
10. It's with oil corrosion-resistance aging wearing resistance, water and flame proof and good flexible function.
11. Seals for furnace doors steam valves and flanges, fire flame proof curtains.
More similar words: flameproof, flame propagation, reproof, fireproof, fire proof, fire-proof, game program, greaseproof, moistureproof, moisture-proof, moisture proof, greaseproof paper, fireproof material, flat-roofed, flame, proof, flamen, aflame, income property, flame out, flame up, flameout, inflame, flame-out, proofed, hip roof, proofer, home products, flamenco, flame war.