Random good picture Not show
1. This time the first cause has to do with a new labor law.
2. As a first cause of resentment against authority, falling out with employers was as common as falling out with landladies.
3. God is the first cause.
4. The first cause is recurrent ulcer(62.9%), the second is regurgitant gastritis(20.0%).
5. Generally, the first cause of fatalities in a mine - flooding is drowning, doctors said.
6. The first cause is intensive competition because apparel product is soft goods, comprising lower science technology and dense handwork labor, resulting in the lower entry barrier of industry.
7. In America, DN is the first cause in telophase renal failure.
8. Therefore, perhaps, I need not waste any more time upon the argument about the First Cause.
9. That the thread endures high alternate stress is the first cause of failure of thread joint.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
10. Perhaps the simplest and easiest to understand is the argument of the First Cause.
11. Aristotle's scientific attitude led him to conceive of God primarily as a First Cause.
More similar words: first-come-first-serve, lost cause, first cost, first class, first-class, first cousin, first crusade, first in first out, first-class mail, Private First Class, worst case, first, firstly, at first, first off, first-aid, first-hand, first aid, firsthand, first of all, first name, head first, first lady, first-rate, first half, first-year, first gear, first base, first mate, firstborn.