Random good picture Not show
1. The department is trying to ensure fairer competition among firms bidding for government contracts.
2. How many firms bid on the contract to build the bridge?
3. Three firms bid for the contract on the new buildings.
4. The firm bid on the pipeline.
5. Exxon's shares fell in December when the firm bid $30 billion for XTO Energy, which gets its gas from "unconventional" shale beds.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. This declaration may give Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger firm bid for Guti.
7. Firm bid rule Principle that a bid is irrevocable for a reasonable time after bid opening.
8. She said the city had estimated it would cost $ 170 million but the private firm bid $ 110 million.
9. It is reported that the Rossoneri will have a vote inside the locker room and among the Coaching staff before deciding whether to make a firm bid for the volatile player.
10. A private viewing will be held on invitation only basis, and the sellers reserve the right to accept a firm bid at any time during the private sale.
11. This declaration may give Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger the encouragement needed to launch a firm bid for Guti.
12. Nevertheless, after he was linked with Arsenal last month, any firm bid from Benitez is sure to appeal to the player.
More similar words: farm bill, cymbidium, ambidextrous, firm, ambidexterity, firmly, infirm, firman, affirm, firm up, firmer, firmware, law firm, hold firm, confirm, reaffirm, affirmed, firmness, stand firm, firm offer, be firm in, infirmly, affirmer, infirmary, confirmed, firmament, reconfirm, infirmity, confirm on, confirm in.