Random good picture Not show
1. This is where Hardware Anxiety Syndrome has a firm basis in fact.
2. This provides a firm basis for the new interest in evaluation and an earnest desire for its continued growth.
3. The arguments have a firm basis.
4. He has a firm basis for his belief.
5. Their arguments have firm basis.
6. The firm basis of government is justice, not pity.
7. Their persistence and ongoing rise indicate a firm basis in underlying tightness in supply.
8. The results lay a firm basis for further research of nozzle - loop's flux distribution trait.
9. It also lays firm basis on reasonably making the maintenance project and correctly predicating the pavement performance.
10. The Agreement establishes a firm basis for confidence in Hong Kong after 1997 and beyond, and for its continued stability, prosperity and growth.
11. Mr. Obama's proposals provide a firm basis for both the Senate and House to move forward with comprehensive reforms.
12. "These pre-clinical data provide the first firm basis for advancing pharmacologic ascorbate in cancer treatment in humans, " the researchers conclude.
13. This provides a firm basis for the collection and industrial development of pine pollen.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. In the future, broader co-operation and co-ordination may follow from the firm basis of this work.
15. And yet he has not yet been able to put his legitimacy on a firm basis.
16. A single experiment of this sort can not provide a firm basis for any wide-ranging claims.
17. The use of the welded half-bridge self-compensating high temperature strain gauges has provided a firm basis for ensuring a high efficiency and a...
18. A long history of the development of towns and commercial cultural traditions provided a firm basis for development.
19. The use of the welded half-bridge self-compensating high temperature strain gauges has provided a firm basis for ensuring a high efficiency and a long life feature for the power unit.
20. There have been philosophers who thought of philosophy as somehow separate from science, and as providing a firm basis on which to build science, but this I consider an empty dream.
21. At the same time, the information explosion requires a method to analysis, arrange, digest the information and to offer firm basis of later decision .
22. Merkel said that bilateral relations enjoy a profound and firm basis and both sides have become close cooperative partners.
23. The social security system, currently in tatters , should be put on a "relatively firm basis".
24. A true friend is one who can be a "zhengyou", that is a partner who sees beyond immediate benefit to the broader and firm basis for continuing, profound and sincere friendship.
25. Both economies are highly complementary and there is a firm basis and huge potential for economic and trade cooperation.
26. To establish a business means to start a business on a firm basis.
27. Bilateral friendship had withstood severe challenges and enjoyed a firm basis.
28. The use of the welded half-bridge self-compensating high temperature strain gauges has provided a firm basis for ensuring a high efficiency and a long lif...
More similar words: long-term basis, firm bid, basis, on basis, tax basis, anabasis, cost basis, catabasis, cash basis, time basis, on a basis of, basis point, hourly basis, on the basis of, annual basis, accrual basis, adjusted basis, on a trial basis, on a regular basis, theoretical basis, provide the basis for, arm band, armband, on a voluntary basis, on an individual basis, accrual basis accounting, firm, lambast, embassy, bombast.