Random good picture Not show
(1) Using the financial evaluation system of engineering economy. The economic feasibility of aircraft is evaluated.
(2) Cost calculate of financial evaluation of "Feasible Study of Commercial Plantation Base Construction" is special for its long production cycle and varied products.
(3) Often do the financial evaluation, put forward improving measures and ideas for operation and management.
(4) Study on Financial Evaluation on Investment Project of Agricultural Mechanization.
(5) Cost calculation is an important component of financial evaluation during the workout of the feasible study report of a project.
(6) Economic evaluation for real estate items includes financial evaluation and comprehensive evaluation.
(7) The project is feasible from the view of financial evaluation.
(8) Financial evaluation system; Du Pont analysis system; The Tobacco Sales Company.
(9) Financial evaluation takes the largest proportion on the value evaluation of project loan in banks and determines the feasibility of the loan in a large degree.
(10) At the same time, as a result of limitations of investigation and basic financial data of the project is estimative and forecast able[sentencedict.com], financial evaluation has unavoidable limitation.
(11) Technical economic evaluation be carried out at two different levels: financial evaluation and national economic evaluation.
(12) Stephen, are you prepared at this stage to make a financial evaluation?
(13) Based on the estimation of both investment and cost, it evaluates the financial feasibility of this project from the static and dynamic index with the financial evaluation theory and method.
(14) The economic assessment of the project mainly includes the financial evaluation and national economy evaluation.
More similar words: financial situation, performance evaluation, financial information, evaluation, financial implications, revaluation, devaluation, financial ratio, reevaluation, job evaluation, financial position, financial condition, policy evaluation, financial leverage, financial institution, financial decision, valuation, financial, financially, financial loss, financial aid, evaluating, evaluative, undervaluation, financial claim, financial budget, financial system, financial support, financial officer, financial crisis.