Random good picture Not show
(1) Secondly, the thesis analyzes it from the modern financial corporation institution seduction of its surrounding system, property right system, corporate governance and business system.
(2) The International Financial Corporation ranked Indonesia 121st out of 183 countries in ease of doing business in 2010.
(3) Same as the World Bank, International Financial Corporation is reluctant to admit lending default or investment failure.
(4) Same as the World Bank, International Financial Corporation are reluctant to admit lending default or investment failure.
(5) For example non-bank finance institution(sentencedict .com), financial corporation may provide auto financing.
(6) Firstly, the thesis sums up the basic thought of the modern financial corporation institution of Chinese state-owned commercial bank institution, through analysis its measures and experience.
(7) At the same time, the bank also inescapability appears or exists risk as a financial corporation.
(8) The transnational investors leave for the zones of rent tax to set up holding companies, international financial corporation, patent holding companies, international financial trade firms, etc.
(9) CGSE Trading Hall is open to all members, organization and financial corporation, please complete the application form and submit to CGSE...
(10) In February of 2007, the second largest American subprime loan institution, New Century Financial Corporation, proclaimed a deficit in the forth quarter of 2006 and subprime mortgage crisis emerged.
(11) A story in Forbes magazine, which interviewed Assange before the latest leak, said that WikiLeaks has a large U.S. financial corporation in its sights.
(12) He once held positions as the Chief Economist of China International Financial Corporation, and Senior Economist of International Monetary Fund.
More similar words: multinational corporation, financial condition, virtual corporation, corporate finance, international corporation, transnational corporation, financial contribution, municipal corporation, financial cost, Intel Corporation, financial ratio, financial administration, financial control, financial community, financial situation, articles of incorporation, financial obligation, financial information, financial evaluation, corporation, financial control system, incorporation, financial implications, financial organization, certificate of incorporation, financial sanctions, corporation tax, corporation law, target corporation, close corporation.