Random good picture Not show
1) Such a role called for financial autonomy, an independent international civil service, and collaboration between world organizations.
2) It allows us complete financial autonomy, it establishes Hong Kong as a separate customs territory. The Basic Law guarantees the independence of our judiciary.
3) Financial autonomy and educational financial autonomy both enjoy the ethnic autonomic right by the law in the ethnic regions of the country.
4) The financial autonomy of the Federated Shan States was not to be affected.
5) It allows us complete financial autonomy, and independence of our monetary system.
6) It allows us complete financial autonomy, and the independence of our monetary system.
7) Financial autonomy is the material basis of economic autonomy and financial guarantee of national regional autonomy.
8) Local financial autonomy is the basis of local self-government contents, and local governments to issue debts are an important content of local financial autonomy.
9) The ethnic educational financial autonomy and the improvement of present situation of ethnic education in ethnic autonomy regions should be guaranteed by the making of law.
10) The 1990s is an era in which schools operate with considerable financial autonomy.
11) Editorial offices had the right of complete economic and financial autonomy.
12) The arrangements accepted in this Agreement are without prejudice to the financial autonomy now vested in the Federated Shan States.
13) There is a lack of complete and normal financial law and a lack of normal ethnic educational financial autonomy legislation.
14) Evolution of Chinese national financial system reveals that in reforming financial system, financial autonomy was not put much emphasis on,(http://sentencedict.com/financial autonomy.html) which was caused by a series of false understandings.
15) The success of the strategy on the development of western China must be guaranteed by legislation. The power of financial autonomy must be compatible with law.
More similar words: financial audit, financial aid, financial assets, financial analyst, financial advisor, financial ability, financial affairs, financial accounts, financial analysis, financial advantage, financial accounting, financial arrangement, financial, auto financing, financial administration, financially, nonfinancial, financial loss, financial sanctions, financial income, financial lease, financial year, financial data, financial gain, financial cost, financial group, financial ratio, financial claim, financial budget, financial model.