Random good picture Not show
1. A finance lease lasts for a substantial portion of the life of an asset.
2. Finance lease can not be separated from the development of these pillars.
3. Finance lease payable is denominated in Hong Kong dollars.
4. Nowadays finance lease is developing rapidly over China.
5. The finance lease, as a kind of new-type financing way, has already formed a relatively independent financial leasing industry since appearing in our country on the initial stage of 1980's.
6. Accompanied with the prevail of finance lease, the problem existed in finance lease also arises.
7. SME loans, bills discounting, finance lease guarantee; Loan guarantees for the individual consumer; Foreign investment.
8. SME loans, bills discounting, finance lease, and personal consumption loan guarantees.
9. So lessees can generally expect the rental on operating leases to be higher than finance leases.
10. The net investment in the lease is the difference between the aggregate of the minimum lease receipts and the unguaranteed residual value in a finance lease and unrealized finance incomes.
11. First, the paper compares the concepts and characteristics of operating lease and finance lease. And then generalizes the benefits of lease model for the transmitter manufacturers.
12. An operating lease is a lease other than a finance lease .
13. Article 30 A lessor and a lessee should recognize a sale and leaseback transaction as a finance lease or an operating lease in accordance with Chapter II of these Standards.
14. Article 35 A lessor shall, in its balance sheet, present the differences between the finance lease receivables less the unrealized finance income as long-term liabilities.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Article 4 A lessee and a lessor should classify a lease as a finance lease or an operating lease on the lease inception date.
16. The net investment in the lease shall be the difference between the sum of the minimum lease receipts and the unguaranteed residual value in a finance lease and unrealized financing incomes.
More similar words: finance, finances, finance company, corporate finance, release, released, financial, financier, financing, financially, release from, refinancing, press release, ordinance, dominance, luminance, financial assets, financial crisis, financial system, financial advisor, deficit financing, long-term financing, predominance, short-term financing, financial management, financial difficulties, financial intermediaries, lease, please, pleased.