Random good picture Not show
1. The company cut its financing costs by 63 million francs, by converting 836 million francs of convertible bonds to equity.
2. This method reflects the fact that finance costs are a function of the amount outstanding and the passage of time.
3. The finance cost should be allocated to accounting periods soas to achieve a constant rate on the amount outstanding.
4. The one-time gain reflected a drop in financing costs after the conversion of 836 million francs in convertible bonds.
5. The other hand, credit tightening polyester enterprises finance costs rise, outside spot for 3-6 months deferred payment advantages had been favored,(Sentencedict) so spot demand could fall within.
6. Discussion what factors decide the corporate finance costs are importantly to the enterprises reasonable financing.
7. The straight line method was rejected as it does not reflect the relationship between finance costs and the amount outstanding.
8. One proposal that has not been retained is that of the total finance costs for non-equity shares.
9. For example, overheads should be analysed under such headings as selling, staff-related, accommodation and finance costs.
10. Renewed market volatility, higher interest spreads and contagion risks from E. U. banks could increase trade finance costs and credit risk among exporters and imports.
More similar words: finance company, maintenance cost, finance committee, financial cost, finance, financial interests, finances, financed, refinance, finance act, high finance, finance house, finance bill, finance lease, public finance, finance officer, cost of maintenance, finance minister, consumer finance, ministry of finance, corporate finance, minister of finance, government finance, relative costs, financing, financier, financial, advance copy, financially, nonfinancial.